Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

At some point or another, Crawford and Joe are going to begin bricking the shots they typically brick. When (if) that happens, Bulls should bulldoze them.

Oh yeah, something that didn't happen for 7 games. It's going to happen one day.

Kobe made an errant pass to Terry, then slipped from his own ankle, then missed a potential game-winning 3pt. How many times does that happen?

Everyone is going to talk about Dirk, but Chandler´s D was just as vital for Dallas.

Kobe made an errant pass to Terry, then slipped from his own ankle, then missed a potential game-winning 3pt. How many times does that happen?

Pretty often when he goes into Kobe mode, glad he wasn't bailed out by a tip in from one of the Lakers' big men this time.

sloppy end. That was such a stupid play by Gasol to foul with 20 seconds left and send Dirk to FT line. And the lakers were only down 2; a 3 wasn't necessary. Let Gasol and Bynum pack the paint and let Kobe/Fisher/Artest get a close shot.

If ATL gets to the ECF by shooting 30 foot jumpers, 22 foot jumpers, floaters, and Josh Smith jumpers, I'm not sure how I'll be able to watch basketball ever again.

Then I guess you should already look for alternative hobbies :P

Pretty often when he goes into Kobe mode, glad he wasn't bailed out by a tip in from one of the Lakers' big men this time.

He may often miss game winning jump shots, but not so often add 2 To's in the last minute. The pass without looking that Terry stole was pretty lame, and decisive in the outcome too.

He may often miss game winning jump shots, but not so often add 2 To's in the last minute. The pass without looking that Terry stole was pretty lame, and decisive in the outcome too.

True, but that has a lot more to do with him never attempting a single pass at the end of games

Dear Tebow,

Please help Paul Pierce get his **** together and not suck. Please help Rondo not commit two fouls in the first minute. Please don't let Miami's scrubs go off again. Just please, PLEASE, let Boston win this series.

Oh, and help Japan.

Amen

I am pulling for the heat. Mainly because I do not think the Bulls are going to beat the Hawks. Celtics would lose against the Hawks. Also, I am tired of the Lakers winning year after year.

Dear Tebow,

Please help Paul Pierce get his **** together and not suck. Please help Rondo not commit two fouls in the first minute. Please don't let Miami's scrubs go off again. Just please, PLEASE, let Boston win this series.

Oh, and help Japan.

Amen

Heat FTW.

And its only because their fans aren't as cocky as you think they might be.

Heat FTW.

And its only because their fans aren't as cocky as you think they might be.

That's because they don't have fans. Dammit, LeBron has to retire without a ring, he must! It's basketball justice.