Sign in to follow this  
StayDwight.com

Help Keep Dwight Secure in Orlando - StayDwight.com

Lets see Lebron's from Ohio and dwight is from atlanta ( not florida), Clevelands cap situation believe it or not was better than ours now and future, team talent on the Cavs was comparable (one stud and a bunch of above average guys), both teams with overpaid aging vets and expensive contracts. Id say situations are very comparable....we better hope Dwight has more attachment to Oralndo than bron did to his home state.

And you managed to disregard one huge difference: LeBron is a dickhead

• Upvote 6

This is the playoffs right? I understand that Dwight is the most important person to the Magic. He is the engine that makes the team go. But if we do not win in the playoffs, the team will be going fishing. The hawks are killing us with their size. Their 2,3,and 4s are posting our guys up often and getting everybody else on their team very good shots. I say we move Hedo to cover Joe Johnson and move Brandon bass to cover Josh smith and Dwight howard over Horford, and Ryan Anderson over Collins since the hawks would never go to Collins. This gives us size and there is no way that Joe, Josh or Horford would be able to post up Hedo, Bass and Howard. We would have more punch off the bench. Richardson may give us more fire power off the bench not having to go against Joe as much. We could bring Richardson off the bench about the 4 minute mark and move Hedo to 3 spot. Give Brandon bass time to rest. Then Brandon comes in and give Ryan anderson time to rest. Dwight howard doesn't need any rest. I think this lineup gives us the best chance as it will shut out any post up advantages the Hawks has.

Tube-Dude artist Scott Gerber will be building and donating a true-to-life size statue of Dwight Howard in support of StayDwight and the City of Orlando. Stay tuned for the unveiling date and location on StayDwight.com. Have your business get involved and show your support for Dwight and the Magic. Email contact@staydwight.com

Go Magic,

StayDwight.com

Obviously a smarter person would rather join a higher market team with better supporting cast than the mess Otis Smith has created with 90 million. I think LBJ Wade and Bosh made up their minds way before the 2010 offseason. However Dwight isn't that type of person to do that stuff and he's not Shaq either. If he leaves, what's going to happen to Amway Center, what's going to happen to the city of Orlando and this franchise. Otis Smith is 100 percent guaranteed to be fired and Stan would rather leave a team with Gilbert Arenas and join Houston, etc. (Maybe even LA if they want a defensive minded coach? The thought of Stan reuniting with Howard with another team is just... lol)

I honestly don't think Dwight thinks alot about his contract situation for now. When the time actually pops up (2012 offseason) then he'll put his mind on it. I don't think he's going to talk about it until then.

Not to burst your bubbles, but I think Dwight might end up in a different jersey come 2012.

After reading your previous posts, no one cares what you think, TROLL

<br />This is the playoffs right? I understand that Dwight is the most important person to the Magic. He is the engine that makes the team go. But if we do not win in the playoffs, the team will be going fishing. The hawks are killing us with their size. Their 2,3,and 4s are posting our guys up often and getting everybody else on their team very good shots. I say we move Hedo to cover Joe Johnson and move Brandon bass to cover Josh smith and Dwight howard over Horford, and Ryan Anderson over Collins since the hawks would never go to Collins. This gives us size and there is no way that Joe, Josh or Horford would be able to post up Hedo, Bass and Howard. We would have more punch off the bench. Richardson may give us more fire power off the bench not having to go against Joe as much. We could bring Richardson off the bench about the 4 minute mark and move Hedo to 3 spot. Give Brandon bass time to rest. Then Brandon comes in and give Ryan anderson time to rest. Dwight howard doesn't need any rest. I think this lineup gives us the best chance as it will shut out any post up advantages the Hawks has.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Would you stop spamming the board with this?

• Upvote 1

And you managed to disregard one huge difference: LeBron is a dickhead

Sir, I want to shake your hand and buy you dinner.

Just saw this on the Sentinel-

And, for the first time on the record, Howard himself acknowledged the website. He wrote about StayDwight.com on his personal blog:

“I want to thank the people out there who have created some websites trying to keep me in Orlando,” Howard wrote. “That means a lot to me seeing that outpouring of love. I’ll never be able to thank each and every one of you Magic fans out there, but your cheers and support keep me driving and pushing to better myself so we can win a title here.”

My link

That is very cool that he responded, great work by StayDwight.com.