Sign in to follow this  
StayDwight.com

Help Keep Dwight Secure in Orlando - StayDwight.com

Magic Fans,

Check out the StayDwight.com billboard just launched on the corner of University and Goldenrod. This is a grass roots campaign created by Magic fan and Orlando entrepreneur, Ryan Totka. The site is community for the fans to come together to show their support of Dwight Howard. Submit a video, photo or message to tell what Dwight means to you. Shirts and signed memorabilia are available with proceeds donated to the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation. Fans need to understand the economic impact of a franchise player like Dwight has to the city of Orlando. Help spread the word!

This is Your City, Dwight!

Sincerely,

Ryan Totka

www.StayDwight.com

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

. Fans need to understand the economic impact of a franchise player like Dwight has to the city of Orlando.

I think Orlando is the one city besides Cleveland that totally understands what it's like to lose a franchise player..I commend you on your idea, but i think it's bad timing, as does Dwight...We are in the playoffs, after that we can worry about what's gonna happen with Dwight..Dwight said all this talk frustrates him, and isn't fair to the fans..This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt, but I just wanna enjoy our playoff run, and not have all these keep Dwight, or Dwights being traded threads popping up everyday..

• Upvote 6

The more time that passes the more I feel us fans are going to drive him out of Orlando with stuff like this.

• Upvote 6

It's a fan community to show support before we lose another superstar like we did with Shaq, when fans really had no way to voice an opinion. Whether you think it's too early, read this article about a player like LeBron's economic impact to a market: http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/06/30/lebron-james-economic-impact-of-the-nbas-hottest-free-a/

Inside rumors say he has one foot out the door to LA, so it's my way for "True Fans" to voice their opinion.

Sincerely,

Ryan T

The more time that passes the more I feel us fans are going to drive him out of Orlando with stuff like this.

I think Dwight asked politely for this not to be discussed. He has enough to deal with already.

It's a fan community to show support before we lose another superstar like we did with Shaq, when fans really had no way to voice an opinion. Whether you think it's too early, read this article about a player like LeBron's economic impact to a market: http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/06/30/lebron-james-economic-impact-of-the-nbas-hottest-free-a/

Inside rumors say he has one foot out the door to LA, so it's my way for "True Fans" to voice their opinion.

Sincerely,

Ryan T

We all understand what you are trying to do, and trust me none of us want to see Dwight leave. BUT as "TRUE FANS" we have to let this guy breathe and focus on the playoffs. He has already come out and say he loves it in Orlando and wants to stay, but doesn't wanna talk/focus on this situation right now. So as "TRUE FANS" we need to honor what this man says and not push him farther and farther away.

• Upvote 1