Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Gamethread: Magic vs. Hawks - GAME ONE

Game One!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which Stuff will we see?

Dwight and Jameer playing fantastic. Pitty they do not have any help from the rest of the team.

Turk??? does not want to drive the ball at all.

J-Rich can not guard a stick, and can not hold the ball.

Why does it take so long for people to pass the ball in to Howard?

Hawks won't shoot this well in the other games. Credit to Howard too for playing through his foul trouble.

i don't know whats worse...

howard having a 40+ night and we lose

setting franchise playoff records and we lose

anyways...regroup for game 2...fat lady ain't singin yet...

I meant Jason Richardson's expiring. Detroit was desperate and wanted to get rid of Rip. I am sure he could be much much more productive and made Johnson work on both ends. And yes, of course we could have gotten even better players if we hadn't made those trades couple of month before the trade deadline...

I know....I was just making fun of Otis.

Do you think SVG should be blamed for this? I mean, everyone in the world knew how Atlanta was going to play, what was his plan? And most importantly, why can't he make his players to work harder from the start of the game? why can't he motivate them??? do you actually think it is his fault or I am wrong?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, at this point I'd rather see Dwight surrounded by a bunch of mediocre offensive that are athletic and will defend and rebound and can throw some good entry passes than a bunch of decent offensive players who can't hedge a screen or defend a pick and roll to save their lives.

• Upvote 1

Dwight and Jameer set all kinds of franchise playoff records and we never had a chance to win this game in the 2nd half. Just horrible, and is all the reason you need to show Otis the door. This is a tough one to swallow, and I've lost any confidence in winning this series. Even if we find a way to win, we have no shot against the Bulls. I hope all the months of hanging out with his BFF was worth it for Otis.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you think SVG should be blamed for this? I mean, everyone in the world knew how Atlanta was going to play, what was his plan? And most importantly, why can't he make his players to work harder from the start of the game? why can't he motivate them??? do you actually think it is his fault or I am wrong?

I don't actually. It's been done since Boston. If you can't figure out a plan by now, it's just a weakness.

to early to make that statement, it is only game 1, if we don't adjust and lose game 2 you might be on to something..

Not really. I was never as optimistic as most others on here to begin with. Most people were/are looking at this series through year-old glasses.

• Upvote 2

Not really. I was never as optimistic as most others on here to begin with. Most people were/are looking at this series through year-old glasses.

i think you'll see a better effort and a win in game 2, if not you can say i told you so..