Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Gamethread: Magic vs. Hawks - GAME ONE

Game One!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which Stuff will we see?

So SVG should be fired because he was outcoached by PHIL JACKSON???? The man with the most rings of anyone in the history of this game?

Of course not. Come on, the man never played professional basketball. My opinion is not way off, if you called Pat Riley, he would agree.

Why can people not disagree and be different? If someone believes we would be better off with a different coach and GM, this is the person's opinion. How do you know we could not be a championship team with Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers or Jerry Sloan?

There's a difference from disagreeing and saying OMG THE MAGIC LOST A GAME FIRE EVERYBODY. Saying the Magic's defense played like crap and certain players were terrible is different from saying OMG TEAM SUX I WISH WE HAD THE FINALS TEAM FROM 95, and people that get blasted for posting these things aren't being blasted because they're criticizing the team, they're being blasted because of their whiny, knee jerk inputs that provide absolutely no insight or weight to any conversation whatsoever.

Why can people not disagree and be different? If someone believes we would be better off with a different coach and GM, this is the person's opinion. How do you know we could not be a championship team with Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers or Jerry Sloan?

This is the problem. Everyone is *****ing because SVG isn't as good as someone like Phil Jackson. Who the ***** is?

Also, Sloan went 20 years with no rings. Not like he never had talent. He had Stockton and Malone and won zero rings with them.

Doc Rivers did nothing in his career before getting Garnett and Allen to go with Pierce. Who is the best player not named Dwight Howard Stan has coached? Rashard Lewis? Hedo Turkoglu? Washed up Vince Carter? Jameer Nelson? Gilbert Arenas on one knee? Jason Richardson? None of those guys are as good as someone like Pau Gasol, John Stockton, Malone, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, or Kevin Garnett????

Stan has his flaws, but I don't want him fired because he's not Phil Jackson or Sloan.

Last time we lost the first game of the opening round we went to the Finals. Yeah, I went there.

Side note, some of you are absolutely intolerable. Jesus.

• Upvote 1

You guys demanded a trade, you get a trade, you hate the trade. You guys demand people are fired. What happens if the replacements don't yield positive results?

Last time we lost the first game of the opening round we went to the Finals. Yeah, I went there.

Side note, some of you are absolutely intolerable. Jesus.

Your post is like our team. Going nowhere quickly.

• Downvote 1