Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

Haha Chicago

What is that supposed to mean?

It's a term that I guess you aren't familiar with. You kept mentioning that their is scientific evidence to support jinxs almost as if you wanted to discuss it but no one was really asking you what you meant. I have some interest in the research you have been hinting so I asked the question that would get the conversation rolling. When someone is hinting at something and another person asks the obvious question to start the discussion it's called "taking the bait" or "I'll bite". You may need to brush up on your Florida redneck buddy.

It's a term that I guess you aren't familiar with. You kept mentioning that their is scientific evidence to support jinxs almost as if you wanted to discuss it but no one was really asking you what you meant. I have some interest in the research you have been hinting so I asked the question that would get the conversation rolling. When someone is hinting at something and another person asks the obvious question to start the discussion it's called "taking the bait" or "I'll bite". You may need to brush up on your Florida redneck buddy.

you're a redneck. . .

Thats the nature of this forum I guess. . While talking about something, conversation might take a funny turn somewhere and go to citrus gardens or to 8.95 all you can eat crab legs. which is fine. Thats why RealGM sucks big green donkey D..cks. . They are way too serious for their own good.

I say never change the attitude. . And while at it, make this forum what it used to be.

Thats the nature of this forum I guess. . While talking about something, conversation might take a funny turn somewhere and go to citrus gardens or to 8.95 all you can eat crab legs. which is fine. Thats why RealGM sucks big green donkey D..cks. . They are way too serious for their own good.

I say never change the attitude. . And while at it, make this forum what it used to be.

So... you like the constant inside, but never bullying jokes?

So... you like the constant inside, but never bullying jokes?

I ll like whatever you throw at me. Bullying jokes. . ????

You can bully me you think???

I never said I didnt like em. . I just responded. . Never made a case though. .

It seems you have a bone to pick with me, but I am not here.

Go somewhere else. . If you are still up to it. . I ll respond if I find em creative and to my taste.

Otherwise you are just another keyboard Rambo to me, nothingelse. .

You have issues to solve. . Get a professional help. Dont be hiding behind a monitor and a keyboard. .

Keep lurking. .

I ll like whatever you throw at me. Bullying jokes. . ????

You can bully me you think???

I never said I didnt like em. . I just responded. . Never made a case though. .

It seems you have a bone to pick with me, but I am not here.

Go somewhere else. . If you are still up to it. . I ll respond if I find em creative and to my taste.

Otherwise you are just another keyboard Rambo to me, nothingelse. .

You have issues to solve. . Get a professional help. Dont be hiding behind a monitor and a keyboard. .

Keep lurking. .

Hahahahahaha this was funny.

I'm just kidding around man.

Love the keyboard Rambo name.