Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ABC: 1:00 PM Sunday: Bulls @ Magic

I felt really proud of how the Magic played today. I saw alot of heart and soul. However, I got sick to my stomach hearing about how great Derrick Rose is. I wanted to vomit over this love feast. So now Rose is the best player in the league? I used to like to Rose, but not in any more after all those Lebron calls. LOL at the Bulls that they needed the refs to win the game with our best player off the floor. Anderson was a beast on the floors today.

Jameer could have jumped in to Rose on the last shot. Might have gotten three shots at the line.

They'd rarely call that in the last seconds, especially since it was a bad angle for Jameer to bump into Rose.

:tongue: :tongue:

I felt really proud of how the Magic played today. I saw alot of heart and soul. However, I got sick to my stomach hearing about how great Derrick Rose is. I wanted to vomit over this love feast. So now Rose is the best player in the league? I used to like to Rose, but not in any more after all those Lebron calls. LOL at the Bulls that they needed the refs to win the game with our best player off the floor. Anderson was a beast on the floors today.

If Hardnocks said something positive, you know it's true.

Jon Berry sounds like a complete bandwagon idiot. Before he said no one was going to beat the Bostons, and then he said no one was going to beat the Lakers and now he says no one is going to beat the Bulls. Jon Berry needs to stop. Then he said that Bulls were not interested in the game. Really is he the best ESPN can do?

Talking heads on TV like Jon Barry are like glorified RealGM bandwagon trolls/posters

Admirable performance from the Magic tonight. Ryan, JRich and Meer all impressed.

Does anyone have more buzzer beaters than Jameer this season?? He seems to get them all the time!

We can beat these guys in the second round if we play like we did tonight.

Roll on the Hawks!

I didn't watch much of the game but by watching highlights/box score it seems that Nelson had his way, Rose had his way, Anderson was great until the end of the game, JRich is still clutch, Bass sucks like usual, Hedo got shut down by Deng like usual, Arenas was absolutely awful, Duhon didn't suck, and Taj Gibson somehow out rebounded Noah and Boozer combined. . .

I didn't watch much of the game but by watching highlights/box score it seems that Nelson had his way, Rose had his way, Anderson was great until the end of the game, JRich is still clutch, Bass sucks like usual, Hedo got shut down by Deng like usual, Arenas was absolutely awful, Duhon didn't suck, and Taj Gibson somehow out rebounded Noah and Boozer combined. . .

You sure you didnt watch it? That was spot on.

I am new in this forum compared to many of you but this comment is a classical BMP comment.

You did not watch the game and by just checking the statistics you find the right on yourself to make those comments.

You canot see how Jameer made final decision mistakes in last 5 minutes of the game.

You can not see the defensive effort of Hedo(normally you must see, he made 3 steals)and yes, he was awful in scoring but it was not because of Deng. He found many open chances but he could not make them.

Those statistics do not show 2nd half defensive performance of almost all team.

What kind of fan are you BMP? I am sure people like you were 100% sure that our team would loose with a big deficit against Chicago today without Howard but as the boys have fought until the last split second you must all feel awful, don't you?

This team will play EASTERN CONFERECE FINALS this year.

I can bet on that with anyone on this forum.

Today's game was wonderful. The team has shown its fighting character against one of the best teams of this season without its best player.

I am new in this forum compared to many of you but this comment is a classical BMP comment.

You did not watch the game and by just checking the statistics you find the right on yourself to make those comments.

You canot see how Jameer made final decision mistakes in last 5 minutes of the game.

You can not see the defensive effort of Hedo(normally you must see, he made 3 steals)and yes, he was awful in scoring but it was not because of Deng. He found many open chances but he could not make them.

Those statistics do not show 2nd half defensive performance of almost all team.

What kind of fan are you BMP? I am sure people like you were 100% sure that our team would loose with a big deficit against Chicago today without Howard but as the boys have fought until the last split second you must all feel awful, don't you?

This team will play EASTERN CONFERECE FINALS this year.

I can bet on that with anyone on this forum.

Today's game was wonderful. The team has shown its fighting character against one of the best teams of this season without its best player.

What the hell are you babbling about? Those were guesses and I was hoping someone would tell me more or less what happened, not sure what this says about "what kind of fan I am", how hard the team played, or what I think about the team

Hedo had 4 rebounds, 4 assists, and went 2-13. He always has problems against athletic 3s like Deng, if Deng didn't give him any problems, who did?