Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ABC: 1:00 PM Sunday: Bulls @ Magic

What the hell are you babbling about? Those were guesses and I was hoping someone would tell me more or less what happened, not sure what this says about "what kind of fan I am", how hard the team played, or what I think about the team

Hedo had 4 rebounds, 4 assists, and went 2-13. He always has problems against athletic 3s like Deng, if Deng didn't give him any problems, who did?

Turkish version of Elbowgate

What the hell are you babbling about? Those were guesses and I was hoping someone would tell me more or less what happened, not sure what this says about "what kind of fan I am", how hard the team played, or what I think about the team

Hedo had 4 rebounds, 4 assists, and went 2-13. He always has problems against athletic 3s like Deng, if Deng didn't give him any problems, who did?

He himself...He found too many open shot chances but he was awful for scoring tonight...

Turk fell hard on his elbow i believe in the 2nd quarter but even after the hard fall he did a good job of finding guys and spacing the floor. Meer J.Rich and Anderson had monster games and turk did a good job of staying out the way. Honestly today showed just how deep we are and if Duhon and Allen/Clark play hard on defense and we will be ok with all the firepower we have. I'm also glad to see Gil play within the Offense and not chuck up bad shots when we got down early. This game couldve ended before halftime but guys played within themeselves and fought hard

Well, details aside, we played great and it was a fun game to watch.

We were 0,1 sec away from taking it to overtime against the blah-blah-blah streaking MVPs Bullsh, without Howard, Redick and Q.

And with Malik getting minutes!!

We're THAT GOOD :partypepsi:

BELIEVE IN THE BEARD.

• Upvote 1

I was at the Amway today for the game and I had this feeling the Magic would not go down easily. This team definitely plays with a chip on their shoulders when D12 is out of the lineup. In warmups they looked like a lively bunch. (yeah yeah 3 days off, I know) BUT, at least we know this team will never lay down and die. They are relentless and truly have a lot of heart.

Everyone in the Amway seemed to be in Zombie mode through the first quarter. Probably due to Dwight's suspension and the 1 oclock start time. Didn't seem like much interest, AT FIRST. But then when everyone realized the amount of noise Bulls fans were making we made sure to tune the MVP chants out with even louder boos. Nobody should be getting an MVP chant in our house besides Dwight!

All in all the energy the Magic brought was contagious. The crowd got hella into the game and it was a rather interesting finish. (The roof literally almost blew off when Jameer hit that 3 at the end, half the place already left though!! WTH!!)

One thing I noticed that bothered me... Brandon Bass. They had Boozer covering him while Noah and Gibson followed RA around the perimeter. Booz being the terrible defender he is, Bass should definitely take him 1 on 1 to the hole for an easy dunk or foul. Obviously he pulled up for one those inevitable jumpers. (One for an airball over the rim) AGHH I WAS SO MAD

Oh and boy our defense was great. Where has this effort on D been all year?? Clearly everyone just relies on Dwight way to often on the defensive side. (Kind of like Tmac on offense, haha) Their hands were active and they kept there men in front of them most the night. Good Job guys! Now bring it that hard when Dwight is back!!

I BELIEVE!! GO MAGIC!!

• Upvote 2

I didn't watch much of the game but by watching highlights/box score it seems that Nelson had his way, Rose had his way, Anderson was great until the end of the game, JRich is still clutch, Bass sucks like usual, Hedo got shut down by Deng like usual, Arenas was absolutely awful, Duhon didn't suck, and Taj Gibson somehow out rebounded Noah and Boozer combined. . .

This was one of those rare games where the stats absolutely told the story. Turk, Bass and Gil played as badly as their stats indicated. Jrich played an overall good game, but turned it over twice during the final two or so minutes, allowing Chicago to come back. There was only one player the boxscore didn't do justice to, and that was Malik Allen. He was unspeakably awful is every aspect of the game. At no point should he have ever taken a single one of Earl Clark's minutes.

Ryan played awesome from beginning to end. He further established how much better he is than Bass. Completely clowned Noah.

This game definitely proved to me that in the playoffs, where matchups mean everything, Anderson HAS to start over Bass against the Bulls, should we meet them. Noah-Boozer can't handle Dwight-Anderson, I'm sure of it.