Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

No Cav's Game Thread?

Anyone who believed Jareth's life story really should consider jumping into oncoming traffic.

****, i kinda bought it :panicworker:

ps.

Captain, you missed the "huge fonts" bullying thing ?!! I thought it was obvious. Should.'ve.added.smiley.

And Xenu, i just disagree. Granted, without any stats (lol). But if you can ask a person not to get down by the tricky, often discouraging, way sports fora work then you can ask a senior member to be able to cut come slack.

"Face your accuser" applies in courtrooms and refers to modern US lawsuits (when it's not a class-action) and Star Trek.

Criticism on the other hand, from ancient democracies onwards, has every right to be anonymous.

But hey. :bball:

ps.

Captain, you missed the "huge fonts" bullying thing ?!! I thought it was obvious. Should.'ve.added.smiley.

And Xenu, i just disagree. Granted, without any stats (lol). But if you can ask a person not to get down by the tricky, often discouraging, way sports fora work then you can ask a senior member to be able to cut come slack.

"Face your accuser" applies in courtrooms and refers to modern US lawsuits (when it's not a class-action) and Star Trek.

Criticism on the other hand, from ancient democracies onwards, has every right to be anonymous.

Tha anonymity of the criticism lies in the fact that TMF is not a real name. She can give direct criticism anonymously because no one knows who she is. What is being asked is that you point out who you are being critical of, not out yourself with personal info.

ps.

The criticism has a right to be anonymous, yes. By posting under a name that isn't real, like "TrueMagicFan07", it will be.

But what she's doing isn't making anonymous criticism. She's making allegations with no basis, and then not even bothering to identify who it is the allegations are against.

All I've said is that to imply someone is bullying you and other posters, to the point that it's destroying the board, and then to never, even when repeatedly asked, identify who it is that she's talking about, is stupid, cowardly, and irresponsible.

Tha anonymity of the criticism lies in the fact that TMF is not a real name. She can give direct criticism anonymously because no one knows who she is. What is being asked is that you point out who you are being critical of, not out yourself with personal info.

You mean "is being asked by the clique" ? :tongue:

*edit:

OK Xenu, but ultimately you're asking her not to be "stupid, cowardly and irresponsible".

So let's say she now posts "Fine, it's Xenu who bullies me".

What will change? Will you prove to her the opposite? You know that's impossible. So what's the point?

We know this is a systemic thing in forums, we can all chill a bit if we want at the end of the day, and that's that.

GoooooooooOOO MAGIC :D

The criticism has a right to be anonymous, yes. By posting under a name that isn't real, like "TrueMagicFan07", it will be.

But what she's doing isn't making anonymous criticism. She's making allegations with no basis, and then not even bothering to identify who it is the allegations are against.

All I've said is that to imply someone is bullying you and other posters, to the point that it's destroying the board, and then to never, even when repeatedly asked, identify who it is that she's talking about, is stupid, cowardly, and irresponsible.

some of you have been molesting me. You know who you are.