Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

This friday at 7:30 pm all soccer fans (and really all sports fans in general) in Orlando need to get their collective arses down to the Citrus Bowl. USL Pro Soccer semi finals between Orlando City and Wilmington. Wilmington is the only team to beat OC in the regular season this year, and they also got a draw hear in Orlando as well. Tickets are between 15 and 25 bucks so get on down and have a blast watching the next big thing here in Orlando. A huge showing by fans here in the Orlando area for this playoff run could be the final nail to get OC into the MLS.

• Upvote 1

This friday at 7:30 pm all soccer fans (and really all sports fans in general) in Orlando need to get their collective arses down to the Citrus Bowl. USL Pro Soccer semi finals between Orlando City and Wilmington. Wilmington is the only team to beat OC in the regular season this year, and they also got a draw hear in Orlando as well. Tickets are between 15 and 25 bucks so get on down and have a blast watching the next big thing here in Orlando. A huge showing by fans here in the Orlando area for this playoff run could be the final nail to get OC into the MLS.

Thanks for the heads up. I only attended one game last season (Final one) and had a great time. I will be there on Friday!

Thanks for the heads up. I only attended one game last season (Final one) and had a great time. I will be there on Friday!

Sweet. Let me know where you are sitting. I'm still debating on if I will sit in the supporters section or drop some extra money to sit on the sidelines.

Wonder why he's sad now??? I used to compare him to LeBron, but LeBron seems to have matured.

Ronaldo is such an amazing player...to bad he has such a horrible personality

cristianocara51.jpeg

lebron-james-crying-jemblog.jpg

Lol, Real Madrid wants to tax the foreign players more to reduce their debt or something. Ronaldo (and all the other non-spanish players) were taxed around 25% of their salaries and Real Madrid wants to up that to around 43%

Anyone would be mad

Lol, Real Madrid wants to tax the foreign players more to reduce their debt or something. Ronaldo (and all the other non-spanish players) were taxed around 25% of their salaries and Real Madrid wants to up that to around 43%

Anyone would be mad

Don't get me wrong. If it's about money I totally agree.

You just can't have Etoo, Ibra, Rooney, Toure, Aguero, Drogba, Torres, Conca (who ever that is) making more than Messi and CR7.

Eto'o makes twice what Ronaldo makes and he's not half as good as he is.

Ronaldo should simply takes care of business in the office and not try to get this much attention

I'm pretty positive you've seen this as it was all over the news yesterday - Euros por año = Euros per year

1- Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi) 20 millones de euros por año

2.- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG) 14.5 millones de euros por año

3.- Wayne Rooney (M. Utd.) 13.8 millones de euros por año

4.- Yayá Touré (M. Citi) 13 millones de euros por año

5.- Sergio Agüero (M. City) 12.5 millones de euros por año

6.- Didier Drogba (Shanghai) 12 millones de euros por año

7.- Fernando Torres (Chelsea) 10.8 millones de euros por año

8.- Darío Conca (Guangzhou) 10.6 millones de euros por año

9.- Leonel Messi (Barcelona) 10.5 millones de euros por año

10.- Cristiano Ronaldo (R. Madrid) 10 millones de euros por año