Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

Anyone watch Barca and Chelsea?

Great tactics by Chelsea, but terrible finishing from Barcelona. Chelsea were pretty lucky that they didn't concede.

Looking forward to the return leg now. Should be a massive game!

Anyone watch Barca and Chelsea?

Great tactics by Chelsea, but terrible finishing from Barcelona. Chelsea were pretty lucky that they didn't concede.

Looking forward to the return leg now. Should be a massive game!

Yeah, Chelsea sort of lucked out.

1-0 is a very slim advantage against Barcelona

I still see Real and Barça advancing

Chelsea played great defense. They stopped every shot by Messi. Drogba, Terry, Cahill and the goalie played awesome.

I do see Barcelona winning 2-0 or 3-1 at home. bigger field, playing at home and motivated after beating Real Madrid 2-1

If it was Villa instead of Alexis it could have been 3-1.

It was a tactic masterpiece, only the posts, Cech and bad aiming by Sanchez kept Chelsea's clean sheet. Then, Drogba, in an inspired game, kind of reproducing the part that Eto'o played for Inter 2 years ago against Barca, doing everything in Defense, Midfield and Offense, gave them the win.

Unbelivable that what should have been such a lopsided result ended 0-1

I dont understand pep's desicion of benching cesc and sanchez. Tello was horrible today and thiago was on and off. The last 2 should have come off the game by half time. Then he takes out xavi? Not sure if he was thinking of chelsea more than el clasico. Pedro came in and didnt even touch the ball, he's had a horrible horrible season.

And last, where is messi? He hasnt shown up in 2 consecutive games. Not a single shot today!

SUCK ON THAT BARÇA

i'm so happy right now jesus, absolutely hate those actors

Actors??? I guess you didn't watch the game. Real Madrid players were on the floor every 2 minutes calling up the team doctor's and faking injuries. The game slowed down big time and became annoying after Ronaldo scored.

Actors??? I guess you didn't watch the game. Real Madrid players were on the floor every 2 minutes calling up the team doctor's and faking injuries. The game slowed down big time and became annoying after Ronaldo scored.

nope, i did watch it, drogba also did that last game and it pissed them off

barça players just lose their patience with that

now cmon, you know what i'm talking about, they dive on every game, always

I'll never forget the one in 2010 champions league semi final against inter, that sergio busquets faked, caused a red card and the camera clearly showed him peeking through his hands

that's absurd

• Upvote 1

nope, i did watch it, drogba also did that last game and it pissed them off

barça players just lose their patience with that

now cmon, you know what i'm talking about, they dive on every game, always

I'll never forget the one in 2010 champions league semi final against inter, that sergio busquets faked, caused a red card and the camera clearly showed him peeking through his hands

that's absurd

Every player fakes injuries. Unfortunately, it's part of the game. Drogba did it a few times on Tuesday and did you see Terry putting pressure on Puyol's injured hand? That's just LOW!

Every player fakes injuries. Unfortunately, it's part of the game. Drogba did it a few times on Tuesday and did you see Terry putting pressure on Puyol's injured hand? That's just LOW!

this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNvBe-WgW-4

i have to admit i do not record seeing this, but it's kind of funny, anyway, this is not about general dirty playing, it's about diving

yes of course every team fakes, but i usually watch barça games, and for me it just seems like they dive way too much, more than any other team, except for messi, he rarely gives up on a play i'll give him that

but that's just my view

• Upvote 1