Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

No excuse, but whoever scheduled this game should be fired. How can you schedule a game against the best team in the world 3 days prior your golden cup opening game?

No excuse, but whoever scheduled this game should be fired. How can you schedule a game against the best team in the world 3 days prior your golden cup opening game?

Gold Cup, not golden cup.

Everyone else in CONCACAF sucks ass, we'll be fine. Now that I say that though we'll lose to Panama on Saturday.

Everyone else in CONCACAF sucks ass, we'll be fine. Now that I say that though we'll lose to Panama on Saturday.

bite your tongue

Gold Cup, not golden cup.

Whatever the name is. I usually just watch the USA Vs Mexico match and that's about it. The level of soccer of the gold cup is horrible

Whatever the name is. I usually just watch the USA Vs Mexico match and that's about it. The level of soccer of the gold cup is horrible

Not always, but you get to see the international teams battle it out and also scout the developing talent. I guess it isn't for everyone.

It was a fun game to go to, but the result was just shocking. Honestly could have been 3 or 4 for Panama. And to see Dempsey and Co. miss as many sitters as they did last night doesn't exactly show confidence. We could easily lose to Jamaica on Sunday.

The problem is we always play to the level of our competition (besides Spain). We go stride for stride with England yet we can't beat Panama? Makes no sense, especially when Canada draws Panama right after we layed the smackdown on them.

My hockey coach used to have a saying, "when you let yourself roll around in ****, you stink". That's what our guys are doing right now, I expect a better effort and a win against Jamaica.