Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

With Dwight out on Monday

Otis Smith calls up a big man from the d-league. Dude goes bananas. Gets signed to a max deal over the summer. Dwight gets traded for draft picks to the Thunder.

His name...

No idea, dude's on the d-league.

I feel ill. Someone put me out of my misery.

MD_portrait11.jpg

Hate to say this but realisticly we should not win Mondays game. Portland has the bigs to destroy our bigs. Plus they have good guard play and our guards do not play good D so Monday should be a blowout. There is no Howard to stop the driving by the guards. Hopefully this will be addrressed this summer.

Hate to say this but realisticly we should not win Mondays game. Portland has the bigs to destroy our bigs. Plus they have good guard play and our guards do not play good D so Monday should be a blowout. There is no Howard to stop the driving by the guards. Hopefully this will be addrressed this summer.

Who knows....maybe they play so relaxed thinking they've already won the game and we come out ready to show everyone we can win w/o Howard....ok maybe I'm exaggerating on the second part, but you know what I mean.

No Dwight, no problem..we have the Polish hammer :gortat:

seriously, we have no true backup center. can we convince Foyle to come out from retirement?

This game may help the case for Dwight being MVP. I'm assuming we will be lost on both sides of the floor.

"Bass can guard Aldridge" - lawlz, 60 games into the season and Aldridge will finally find resistance in Brandon Bass.

Brandon Bass: Defensive Dynamo

Bass is going hold Aldridge to his season average (or less) but the team will get killed by Batum and Camby. . .

• Downvote 1

I remember Hedo did center position years ago if I right.

So, we have Bass, Clark, Hedo, and Ryan now for a big player. But don't forget we have Malik Allen too!

Bench members are answer! MAGIC all the way!

• Upvote 1