Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Earl Clark where are you???

I have more faith for him to become that PF/C type player because he is quick on hes feet and is not afraid to go after the blocks or rebounds.

This just might have been the reason why Otis didn't go after big.

For what it is worth, this guy is well ahead of where....dare I say, Marcin was in his 2nd season! SVG has this kid focused and if we can lock him in he looks a lot like a cross between Dwight and Gortat! HMMMMMMMMM in there 2nd years, but let us also remember Marcin spent time playing in the Euro league....getting ready!! So Clark is well ahead of the curve, IMHO!!!

Earl does a lot of things well, but let's not all act like a dependable jumpshot is inevitable. An improved jumper is a big IF, because right now, it is beyond flawed. He reminds me so very much of Trevor when he was on the team, but hey, Ariza went on to develop a semi-consistent jumpshot, so there's always hope.

When earl first came his jump shot was ok. He is not getting consistent mins; that really hurts a person's long range shot because they get out of the flow of the game. The special thing about earl is that he can guard three positions-- both forward spots and the center at times. I think we should sit turk. Start Q for defense and play earl more often...

When earl first came his jump shot was ok. He is not getting consistent mins; that really hurts a person's long range shot because they get out of the flow of the game. The special thing about earl is that he can guard three positions-- both forward spots and the center at times. I think we should sit turk. Start Q for defense and play earl more often...

Not really, shooting is mostly practised outside the games. You get so familiar with the form outside the games that it translates pretty easily to games. That's why Ray allen and other like him shoot tons of basket in practise.

Not really, shooting is mostly practised outside the games. You get so familiar with the form outside the games that it translates pretty easily to games. That's why Ray allen and other like him shoot tons of basket in practise.

I believe as a big man he probably has not put the effort in his outside shot as most guards do. But in time I think he will be pretty good. His stroke looks pretty conventional, not many moving pieces going on. With enough practice, he should fair well.

Sit Turk?? He was supposed to be our savior this season.