Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Earl Clark where are you???

I have a question to SVG. Why has Earl Clark been riding the pine lately? He is a high energy guy. One thing this team needs is high energy. Turkoglu has been struggling to say the least and Earl could play in his spot. Earl will be needed in the playoffs and we just played 3 playoff teams that we could face in the playoffs and yet Earl got no playing time to be ready for these teams.

The main thing lacking in Earl's game is experience, imo. Yet he still sits. We get outrebounded by 20 yet he still sits.

So my question why is Earl sitting?

After those 2 embarassing wide open look airballs against the Knicks, we havent seen him since lol

His jump shots are not the reason to play him or not. His energy is what this team needs and this team needed it tonight especially, The Magic looked very tired.

Being benched because of two bad shots is pretty bad! Its not like he misses rotations all the time (Bass/Jrich).

I think in a game where we were not rebounding, boxing out, or husstling, his play would have been needed. If he has shown us anything as recent, it is that he can do all three of those. He should have played tonight.

I keep wondering if the Magic are trying to keep his value down. So he will be a cheap resign. I know it is probably not the case, but after tonights game in which he would be an obvious choice to play (energy) and yet he didn't.

Is Clark already more overrated than CLee?? It seems so. . .

Did I say he was the 2nd coming? No, but who on this team brings more energy and athletic ability, besides DH. Exactly, I thought so. Your welcome.

Is Clark already more overrated than CLee?? It seems so. . .

Difference is, that layup in the finals...Clark would have stuffed it down with two hands and eaten a grilled cheese afterwards.

• Downvote 1

In all seriousness, I don't think Clark has earned enough respect to take minutes away from our starters on big matchups. Not to mention in a game where you do desperate need offense, Clark is hardly the answer. . .

You guys are so damn tough to please. . . if Clark gets put in instead of Hedo and manages to have an even worse game, everyone riots about Hedo not playing. This board is about as consistent as NBA refereeing.

Did I say he was the 2nd coming? No, but who on this team brings more energy and athletic ability, besides DH. Exactly, I thought so. Your welcome.

Would he have to be the 2nd coming to be more overrated than CLee? Are you trying to say CLee has reached that level?? As Hubie would say, OH MY

• Downvote 1