Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Earl Clark where are you???

we got out-rebounded on the offensive end, but it felt like the ball just went a certain way and a bulls player was always there to gobble it up. The whole night just felt like one of those where the ball never went our way, and we never got a break off of it. Asik should get some credit though, maybe he can share whatever turkish doner kebab he ate before the game with hedo.

Ryan and Bass were flatfooted all night. Turk was invisible. We were outrebounded on our defensive boards. Dwight would go for the block and no one could clean up our glass. Even the Center position was outrebounded 20 - 10. Dwight needed someone to protect the glass behind him as he was swatting at Rose's shots.

Ryan and Bass were flatfooted all night. Turk was invisible. We were outrebounded on our defensive boards. Dwight would go for the block and no one could clean up our glass. Even the Center position was outrebounded 20 - 10. Dwight needed someone to protect the glass behind him as he was swatting at Rose's shots.

check your stats, the bulls had 12 more offensive boards. And your logic is weird, it's difficult for players to get a blocked shot when it deflects outside, where a bulls player usually is. the defensive boards didn't kill us. it was the 2nd chance points.

check your stats, the bulls had 12 more offensive boards. And your logic is weird, it's difficult for players to get a blocked shot when it deflects outside, where a bulls player usually is. the defensive boards didn't kill us. it was the 2nd chance points.

"our defensive boards" equal their "offensive boards"... if we don't defensively rebound, it turns into their offensive rebound

their "offensive boards" equal their "second chance" opportunities

It all starts on our defensive rebounding and boxing out. Just because Dwight went for a block doesn't mean he got it. He had 4 blocks but whiffed on quite a few that no one on the Magic protected the hoop from the offensive rebound.

This Portland game definitely proves that Earl Clark has a big big part to play. Hope to see him utilized more in the future.

I think Earl played well in his 32 minutes for not having regular minutes. He hustled and tried to be in the right spots. he deserves more burn. I just don't want him to start getting too much attention from the rest of the league.

This Portland game definitely proves that Earl Clark has a big big part to play. Hope to see him utilized more in the future.

He is better right now than Ryan or Brandon. Yes, I said it. And he does not have the experience they have. Can you see either drive or block or hustle like Earl? This is what this team is lacking. Thank you Earl and please resign with the Magic.

• Upvote 3

He is better right now than Ryan or Brandon. Yes, I said it. And he does not have the experience they have. Can you see either drive or block or hustle like Earl? This is what this team is lacking. Thank you Earl and please resign with the Magic.

He should be good as Dwight's back up for C. He can block and rebound. But since he doesn't have much of outside game I would still take Ryan and sometimes Bass over him for the PF position.

Yes, he should play back up to Dwight but his energy is needed from the start and Ryan's shooting off the bench to back him up at the 4 spot would be a good compliment to Earl's game. Bass, I like the guy but still seems lost on D and his rebounding(which isn't much) and his 15 foot jumpshot does not make up for his deficiencies.

Yes, he should play back up to Dwight but his energy is needed from the start and Ryan's shooting off the bench to back him up at the 4 spot would be a good compliment to Earl's game. Bass, I like the guy but still seems lost on D and his rebounding(which isn't much) and his 15 foot jumpshot does not make up for his deficiencies.

if he develops any kind of jumpshot, then it makes Bass seriously expendable. I can't wait till we ship him out. And to think everyone was crying last season because we were missing Bass and he was the answer to all our problems. pffft.

Earl does a lot of things well, but let's not all act like a dependable jumpshot is inevitable. An improved jumper is a big IF, because right now, it is beyond flawed. He reminds me so very much of Trevor when he was on the team, but hey, Ariza went on to develop a semi-consistent jumpshot, so there's always hope.

Earl does a lot of things well, but let's not all act like a dependable jumpshot is inevitable. An improved jumper is a big IF, because right now, it is beyond flawed. He reminds me so very much of Trevor when he was on the team, but hey, Ariza went on to develop a semi-consistent jumpshot, so there's always hope.

I have more faith for him to become that PF/C type player because he is quick on hes feet and is not afraid to go after the blocks or rebounds.

This just might have been the reason why Otis didn't go after big.