Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy1980

I WOULDN'T WANT KING JAMES AT THE MAGIC

I love the hubris of people on this board.

BMP, who are you? To me you're no one. You like stats and percentages? Good for you. How many championships has Bron won? How in your "intelligent" analysis can you determine that Dwight/Bron would be a deadly duo? How do you KNOW that Wade/Dwight wouldn't be better?

You've seen Bron's attitude towards the game, and it's the INTANGIBLES that matter most. Stats matter more in baseball. I'll take a player with killer instinct, great IQ, a winning TEAM mentality, and a solid head on his shoulders before I'll care about nerd stats. Stats don't win games. Players do. And I don't care for Bron as a player.

So, with all due respect, I disagree. And you NEVER had any credibility with me. But good for you that everyone else on this board is easily amused by your posts.

MUAH! (finally got to 2000 posts... sweet).

I'm not sure how any of this makes Wade a better jumpshooter than LeBron. You can call them "nerd stats" all you want and continue to completely change the subject, but it won't make Wade a better jumpshooter. . .

hell, I'm actually a bit confused as to why you're talking about rings and intangibles and TEAM MENTALITY when none of these things have anything to do with Wade being a worse jump shooter than LeBron.

I'm not sure how any of this makes Wade a better jumpshooter than LeBron. You can call them "nerd stats" all you want and continue to completely change the subject, but it won't make Wade a better jumpshooter. . .

hell, I'm actually a bit confused as to why you're talking about rings and intangibles and TEAM MENTALITY when none of these things have anything to do with Wade being a worse jump shooter than LeBron.

Because the discussion was about Bron as a player, and would you take him on your team. Most of you would, I would not.

So I didn't change the subject, since I was talking about the original topic about Bron as a player.

Based on the stats you provided, okay, you're right: Bron is a more efficient jump-shooter. However, I would still take Wade on my team. Better?

seriously?

if two players games are = you always go for the one who's 5 inches taller and 3 years younger.

Be gentle he just read that nba front page mvp race and got new words from it.

This is going to end well.

I've made it very obvious, from the jump, that it was my opinion that I wouldn't take Bron on my team, because I feel he's a black-hole on offense, a one-man show, who doesn't know how to win.

Wade is a proven winner. Bron thinks he's a winner.

Because the discussion was about Bron as a player, and would you take him on your team. Most of you would, I would not.

So I didn't change the subject, since I was talking about the original topic about Bron as a player.

Based on the stats you provided, okay, you're right: Bron is a more efficient jump-shooter. However, I would still take Wade on my team. Better?

The only reason I brought up hoopdata was because you "disagreed" with LeBron being a better jumpshooter. . . . I think it was pretty clear I was using those stats for the jump shooting alone. Why the hell would I try to use those stats to argue who would be better for the Magic?

The only reason I brought up hoopdata was because you "disagreed" with LeBron being a better jumpshooter. . . . I think it was pretty clear I was using those stats for the jump shooting alone. Why the hell would I try to use those stats to argue who would be better for the Magic?

And like I said, you were right, based on the stats you provided, that Bron is the better shooter. Then I went back to my original point that Bron wouldn't be good for the Magic. We moved on. It was a nice bonding moment for us. Wanna hold hands?

But seriously, I admitted I was wrong... about the great jump-shooting debate of '11. But in my opinion, going back to the topic at hand, I take Wade, with Dwight, before Bron.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And like I said, you were right, based on the stats you provided, that Bron is the better shooter. Then I went back to my original point that Bron wouldn't be good for the Magic. We moved on. It was a nice bonding moment for us. Wanna hold hands?

But seriously, I admitted I was wrong... about the great jump-shooting debate of '11. But in my opinion, going back to the topic at hand, I take Wade, with Dwight, before Bron.

Better hope Jareth doesn't read that. . she gets jealous easily