Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Fans Game Thread: Chicago @ Orlando 3/4/11

This game wasn't really that bad, our problems were simple, too many turnovers and our offense was horrible most of the times. One thing that Chicago beat us by a mile was rebounding and that just might be because we were on b2b.

This game wasn't really that bad, our problems were simple, too many turnovers and our offense was horrible most of the times. One thing that Chicago beat us by a mile was rebounding and that just might be because we were on b2b.

Well coming off a back to back from miami to orlando is no excuse. Chicago just played better, end of story, let's move on to portland. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chicago are so media-hyped, they can't believe it.

We practically had the ball slipping out of our hands, Dwight and Brandon rebounded the ball together and threw it out of bounds (more than once!). We played like a schoolteam on a fixed game and STILL the Bulls where panicking when we cut it to 6 or so. Thibodeau lost three pounds just by yelling to the refs.

Way past "not being impressed". I am now positive and come play-offs 1st round, if I had to choose, i'd pass both ATL and NY and say Chicago 'cause we NEED to whup them. EVEN PHYSICALLY.

I really wish for Dwight to get loose on them pansies, after all that preposterous holding/grabbing last night.

ps. A tech when you swing your arms from a guy holding you like a prom date AFTER the call ? What should one do? Dance with him to the free-throw line?

No respect to ORL, no respect to Dwight, and not only by the refs. That's a "tone at the top" issue. The "you wan't the refs off your ass, go to LA" kind of thing we've always been getting..

ps2. the announcers SUCKED so bad that even Reggie Miller momentarily became "a tad annoying" in my book.

I believe it was Hubie who even called Asik (when he blocked Brandon from behind) "just beautiful".

Damn you ESPN, there IS such a thing as the Geneva convention...

Well coming off a back to back from miami to orlando is no excuse. Chicago just played better, end of story, let's move on to portland. :lol:

Nobody ever said we lost because of the travel. Back to backs are tough to play even without long travel, especially when you gotta get up and play less than 24 hours after a huge emotional win.

Nobody ever said we lost because of the travel. Back to backs are tough to play even without long travel, especially when you gotta get up and play less than 24 hours after a huge emotional win.

I never said that anybody said that we lost because of a back to back. I was commenting on what the other guy said about how we were outrebounded and he said that that might have to do because of a b2b. Also, how could I have gotten a negative from my previous comment? What the heck did I say that was negative?

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix

NBA has suspended Dwight Howard one game for picking up his 16th technical foul last night against Chicago.

Guess it ain't getting rescinded. Sigh... really looking forward to a 2-game losing streak.

Guess it ain't getting rescinded. Sigh... really looking forward to a 2-game losing streak.

Only in the NBA can you get suspended for something so silly. I might not like some of the other stars, but I would not like to see anyone suspended for techs. This is dumbest rule in sports.

I hope in protest, I hope our fans chant "David Stern sucks!" for the whole entire game.