Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Official All-Star Weekend Rookie/Sophomore, Skills Challenge, and All-Star Game Thread

There is a slight difference, yes. Pedophilia does include the sexual attraction of adults to young children. I don't see how that makes the subject any more amusing.

Lewis, while we are on the subject. What if I said that I had sex with your 13 year old daughter? Would the fact that I haven't actually had sex with your daughter make you any less angry about the comment?

I'm 22 years old, I don't have a daughter. I have a 14 year old sister. If you said you had sex with my 14 year old sister on the internet I'd probably wonder why you would brag about a fictitious situation where you had sex with any 14 year old. Then I'd realize that there's no way you've even met my sister, roll my eyes, and wonder why someone would pretend to be a pedophile.

Just like when I was called racist along with several other members. I laughed it off because it's the internet and I know I'm not a racist.

I mean if Trey called you a pedophile I could understand you being offended. But you really think Curry is going to care about this guy trey from orlando who said he's a pedophile on an orlando magic message board? He probably has heard far worse by hecklers during his days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny related anecdote. In college a Maryland fan yelled to JJ that he was sleeping with JJ's younger sister who was 13 or 14 at the time. JJ shrugged it off and kept playing because that guy was just some anonymous idiot in the crowd.

I'm 22 years old, I don't have a daughter. I have a 14 year old sister. If you said you had sex with my 14 year old sister on the internet I'd probably wonder why you would brag about a fictitious situation where you had sex with any 14 year old. Then I'd realize that there's no way you've even met my sister, roll my eyes, and wonder why someone would pretend to be a pedophile.

Just like when I was called racist along with several other members. I laughed it off because it's the internet and I know I'm not a racist.

I mean if Trey called you a pedophile I could understand you being offended. But you really think Curry is going to care about this guy trey from orlando who said he's a pedophile on an orlando magic message board? He probably has heard far worse by hecklers during his days.

I was using your hypothetical daughter as an analogy but lets use your sister in her place. What if I walked up to you and told you to your face that I wanted to have sex with your sister. Would you want to slug me? I'm betting you would. So why does saying it on the internet make it less disgusting? This is the problem with the internet in general. People get a free "hall pass" to say whatever they damn well please because, for the most part, there are no reprecussions for their actions. I'm not going on some crusade to make everything politically correct...I mean it's me, that would obviously be a little hypocritical. I just think that there should be certain limits to what is considered funny.

As for your options, I don't give a crap what you do. Trey made a stupid comment. I called him a jackass. He wanted to know why I called him a jackass so I clarified it for him. Then you backed him up and I responded. As far as I'm concerned, I've said my piece. I'm not going to do my Ball Junkie impersonation and try to get a hold of Dan Savage. I'm going to choose option 3 which is call Trey an idiot one more time (Trey, you are idiot), point out that you are intentionally letting some stuff slide because he is your college buddy (which I really don't care about but it is rather obvious), and go eat my dinner.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Couple funny things:

1. Emory got offended, which in turn caused him to call me all sorts of names. A storm that started from me saying something about a basketball player caused him to violate the TOS heavily. Awesome.

2. An over reaction to an immature joke in time made Emory appear to be the immature one. Beautiful.

3. DoM is happy for what Emory said because of the way I've been treating DoM. DoM still hasn't realized yet that I'm giving him the same treatment that he gives other posters.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I was using your hypothetical daughter as an analogy but lets use your sister in her place. What if I walked up to you and told you to your face that I wanted to have sex with your sister. Would you want to slug me? I'm betting you would. So why does saying it on the internet make it less disgusting? This is the problem with the internet in general. People get a free "hall pass" to say whatever they damn well please because, for the most part, there are no reprecussions for their actions. I'm not going on some crusade to make everything politically correct...I mean it's me, that would obviously be a little hypocritical. I just think that there should be certain limits to what is considered funny.

As for your options, I don't give a crap what you do. Trey made a stupid comment. I called him a jackass. He wanted to know why I called him a jackass so I clarified it for him. Then you backed him up and I responded. As far as I'm concerned, I've said my piece. I'm not going to do my Ball Junkie impersonation and try to get a hold of Dan Savage. I'm going to choose option 3 which is call Trey an idiot one more time (Trey, you are idiot), point out that you are intentionally letting some stuff slide because he is your college buddy (which I really don't care about but it is rather obvious), and go eat my dinner.

Things in different tones have different meanings. I've never met trey but I think he'll agree that I come down on him pretty hard. He's been suspended before and I've deleted a lot of his stuff.

I still don't see the comparison between actually being a pedophile and joking that someone is but I'm done.

So... How 'bout that All Star game, fellas?

I hate how Dwight gets ignored in the all-star game.. and I wish CP3 played in the East so I could see D12 and CP play together.. *sigh

To me this years all star game was flat out boring there were maybe 4 or 5 dunks i was interested in 2 from kobe, 1 blake, and Westbrook was a beast. But howard got 1 Alley and sat out most of the game, his 3point shot attempts were hilarious but I wanted to see him in the game for the exact reason I voted for him which was to watch superman be superman. The game really disappointed me the man had the most votes in the east and literally did nothing in the game for his fans to be proud of.

ya bro 407 ya dig holla atcha boy when u go down there me and u go down to da club boom boom make some sauce ya dig then head to another club make da bootys sweat den head over da club 78262 and make it bounce now lemme see ya bounce bounce bounce and den head to the all star game and be like yooooooooooo holla atcha boy d12222222222222222

Douchebag move bro....these forums are so lame man can't even express my thoughts without being mocked smh....HELL YEA IM MAD AS F***!

ya bro 407 ya dig holla atcha boy when u go down there me and u go down to da club boom boom make some sauce ya dig then head to another club make da bootys sweat den head over da club 78262 and make it bounce now lemme see ya bounce bounce bounce and den head to the all star game and be like yooooooooooo holla atcha boy d12222222222222222

Douchebag move bro....these forums are so lame man can't even express my thoughts without being mocked smh....HELL YEA IM MAD AS F***!