Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Miz_Girl

Listen to these homer fans

Interview is for fans standing in front of Madison Square Garden asking where Carmelo is going to play.. Guess what they say... LOL. One moron actually thinks they wont give up any pieces.. He names all the pieces that they will keep and they are the same rumored to be part of the trade. Galinari, Felton.. HAHAAH. Pathetic how some fans are so unrealistic homer fans.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6133683

Knick fans tend to be delusional.. but hell, they haven't been contenders in so long, let them have their fun.. If they get a Chauncey, Melo, Amare trio they scare me in the playoffs, don't care what Hollinger says on that front

Knick fans tend to be delusional.. but hell, they haven't been contenders in so long, let them have their fun.. If they get a Chauncey, Melo, Amare trio they scare me in the playoffs, don't care what Hollinger says on that front

It may be better to get the 4th seed, I'd rather face the Hawks than a Melo/Amare duo in the playoffs.

It may be better to get the 4th seed, I'd rather face the Hawks than a Melo/Amare duo in the playoffs.

O i know we are getting 4th seed. Were not going to catch up to chicago. I bet there are still magic fans who believe we can still get number 1 seed. LOL...PATHETIC. A Melo/AMARE duo would beat Chicago

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome back, Chris Curran. . .

Good call. And now his latest is banned.

Is there anything more pathetic than Chris Curran? I'm just curious. His duplicates are easily picked out, yet he still keeps registering time and time again. Do you not have a life? I find it funny that no matter what his username is people are annoyed by what he posts usually within a day or two of registering, he cannot avoid sounding stupid even if it means having to go through the registration process all over again. I think he has registered around 40-50 times, take the hint, you are not welcome, no one wants to hear what you have to say find another hobby.

Chris.png

I actually want to go there and start a conversation with him about the world being full of PATHETIC morons, he'd probably love it