Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Someone please explain to me how the H3LL J.Rich scores only 8pts!!!!! This dude makes 14mil and cant score 10pts against the Kings! J.Rich is a JOKE and we wanna resign him LOL get real ship this dude off for something worth while!

I have no hope for a deal, but humor me Catman.

The panic in me says Otis is frantically calling teams trying to save his job and this franchise haha but realistically he's probably just chilling sayin "I like this team" with his blank stare haha

The panic in me says Otis is frantically calling teams trying to save his job and this franchise haha but realistically he's probably just chilling sayin "I like this team" with his blank stare haha

He's not worried about getting fired because Gil has his retirement covered. Jrich and Gil are his boys.

Someone please explain to me how the H3LL J.Rich scores only 8pts!!!!! This dude makes 14mil and cant score 10pts against the Kings! J.Rich is a JOKE and we wanna resign him LOL get real ship this dude off for something worth while!

theres this 6'3 white guy from Canada, goes by the name "Nash"...

Well, I'm going to be F5ing this bad boy constantly until I know the extent of what we didn't manage to do.

I didnt catch the game tonight but did J.Rich stink up the court bc he played 24 mins tonight and Bass played 23 but i could understand Bass mins bc Anderson sometimes out plays him

Puke to both of them.

lol no wilson chandler love? he'd give us a lot more than J-rich is giving us. The other trade is just dumping J-rich assuming Denver isn't stupid. I would much rather think about resigning wilson chandler than Jrich at this point.