Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Lewis Talks To Media After Trade

As for Rashard, I wish we would have kept him instead trading him for Arenas, knee injury, notwithstanding.

I do miss him, but what's your logic behind that? The two PF's we had sitting on the bench are vastly out producing him (in our system) at this stage in the game. Yes, arenas sucks, but he's better than Duhon.

Watching that video was a little sad. I don't miss his production of the last year and a half, but I miss the guy as a person on this team. I'm so used to seeing his face on a nightly basis and it is still weird to me that he's gone.

Rashard Lewis will always own a key part of Magic history, nothing but respect for Sweet Lew.

Anyone find it strange that Rashard's stats went down after he got caught with that substance?

Considering his stats were even better the year before, no. . .

Anyone find it strange that Rashard's stats went down after he got caught with that substance?

.... :shard: Most definitely, etc

The funny thing about that is, if he wasn't sick, I really think we could have beaten Boston in the ECF's. The first 2 games we lost at home were mighty close.

• Upvote 2

The funny thing about that is, if he wasn't sick, I really think we could have beaten Boston in the ECF's. The first 2 games we lost at home were mighty close.

Two overtime games in the finals two years ago. :rolleyes:
  • Downvote 1

What?

I was making a remark about the past games. You can always wonder what could have happened if things wouldn't have gone as they did. We had two close games in the finals against the Lakers also.

• Downvote 1

I was making a remark about the past games. You can always wonder what could have happened if things wouldn't have gone as they did. We had two close games in the finals against the Lakers also.

Anndddd...you totally missed the point of my post. We could have sorely used Lewis' offense during that series, but it was non-existent because he was so sick he had to take IV fluids throughout the series.

Anndddd...you totally missed the point of my post. We could have sorely used Lewis' offense during that series, but it was non-existent because he was so sick he had to take IV fluids throughout the series.

And that has nothing to do with the overall decline of Rashards performance after he got caught with using the substance.

Lets continue this barrell of nonsense so you can keep minus repping me :(

And that has nothing to do with the overall decline of Rashards performance after he got caught with using the substance.

The decline had a lot to do with Lewis getting older and getting far less touches and very little to do with him not on DHEA anymore