Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Does Otis need to be fired? Revisited!!!! You know you missed it!

77 members have voted

1. 1. Does Otis need to be fired?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes...Ive now changed my mind and see the light!

it sucks

and lime disease, more like cocaine.

How's your AK 47 shooting defensive linemen?

Or your Defensive ends who drunkenly pass out at red lights?

We could go back and forth on this forever.

We had a WR drunkenly pass out, but it was at a Mickey D's parkin lot.

I still can't help but shake the idea that Otis brought Gil here for reasons that may become evident in the summer.

There's just no way Otis thought bringing in Gil as backup PG would bring us a ship. There's just no way in hell. Of everyone in the Magic organization - hell - maybe of everyone in the world for all we know - it's Otis that knows Gilbert's situation best. It just seems like one of those situations where Otis isn't just doing this because Gilbert is his boy - he's doing this because, unlike other GM's he has a special relationship with a player that, if he somehow got the player to Orlando, could work out a deal that would bring him serious job stability. I dunno. Otis just sort of strikes me as the kind of guy that has a card up his sleeve just in case SHTF, and if this is true, Gilbert very well could be the ace.

• Downvote 1

Playoffs will determine his fate. We lose in the first round and he's toast. RDV won't enjoy paying the luxury tax for that and seeing Otis' guys like Arenas playing like they are. A suprising playoff run will buy him time though.

Did 9 people really vote "Yes"?

I mean What!?

I would like a chance to redeem myself now after having my eyes uncovered from the Magic shades.

If the Magic don't make it AT LEAST to the ECF, along with if no changes or big names are brought in this summer, then I'll say give Otis DAS BOOT!

das_boot_boot.jpg