Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics 2:30 on ABC

This team needs a change in a big way. I love Stan, but maybe it's time for a change. We've been stuck in a rut for a while, and we're just making the same mistakes over and over and over.

This is Stans fault how? We have nobody who can create their own shot, no finishers on the perimeter. I just don't get why people ***** at Stan when we don't have anyone except Dwight capable of finishing at the rim, getting to the line, or getting quality shots on their own. If you want to blame someone, blame Otis.

This team needs a change in a big way. I love Stan, but maybe it's time for a change. We've been stuck in a rut for a while, and we're just making the same mistakes over and over and over.

I feel the same...It just seems like we get behind and then just start jacking 3's..And it's starting to really pi$$ me off....I love this team and want them to succeed. I don't mind if we lose if we're outplayed, but i can't stand bloody losing because we jack 3's all game, i can't stand that we have no ball movement, i can't stand that we have Dwight in the middle and we don't go to him enough

It's time to fire Van Gundy...He had a great plan a few years ago when we made the finals, but teams have figured us out.

it's time to scrap this season, We need a new coach. Bye SVG

We have nobody who can create their own shot, no finishers on the perimeter.... We don't have anyone except Dwight capable of finishing at the rim, getting to the line, or getting quality shots on their own.

QFT. Without blaming anyone, this is SO true and frustrating.

Somebody needs to go. We are too good to get embarrassed on every time we are on national television.

If we can't make shots all the opponent needs to do is foul Dwight hard and he will most likely miss both free throws. We are too easy to beat. Every is one not named Dwight needs to grow some balls and go into the paint.

This is Stans fault how? We have nobody who can create their own shot, no finishers on the perimeter. I just don't get why people ***** at Stan when we don't have anyone except Dwight capable of finishing at the rim, getting to the line, or getting quality shots on their own. If you want to blame someone, blame Otis.

yes it is Stan's fault...he's failed to deisgn a game plan which doesn't consist of constantly shooting 3's. We have no ball movement (coach's fault)

yes it is Stan's fault...he's failed to deisgn a game plan which doesn't consist of constantly shooting 3's. We have no ball movement (coach's fault)

You know why we shoot threes? Because that's all we have. We don't have scorers and playmakers on the perimeter. J-Rich can't do anything but shoot off screens. He can't take people off the dribble and if he does he isn't a great finisher. Hedo is a streaky shooter who thinks he's better than he is, he also can't finish.

I'm just puzzled why people crucify Stan for not making players do things they can't do.

You know why we shoot threes? Because that's all we have. We don't have scorers and playmakers on the perimeter. J-Rich can't do anything but shoot off screens. He can't take people off the dribble and if he does he isn't a great finisher. Hedo is a streaky shooter who thinks he's better than he is, he also can't finish.

I'm just puzzled why people crucify Stan for not making players do things they can't do.

BUT THE MAGIC CAN DO ANYTHING WAAAAAAAAAAH