Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics 2:30 on ABC

You guys are really reaching. I watched that hoping you guys were right, but sadly not. He won't get suspended and shouldn't.

You're serious?

I dont want KG suspended because I want to face them the way we're gonna see them in the playoffs. But he definitley deserved to at least be ejected for that.

The whole point about KG getting away with being physical with a ref is that Dwight would have been T'd up for not even touching him but looking at him wrong. Now Dwight touching a ref just like that? 5 game suspension and $500,000 fine. Probably more.

Is the ref allowed to touch/push KG away even though he's walking away? I think either way, you should respect a ref and don't push him that way when he's trying to avoid a fight.

Howard would have received a tech for not handing the ball to the ref as the ref was asking KG for it.

We chuck 3's early and often in this one while the Celtics abuse us in the paint. Dwight gets a couple of quick fouls and all hell breaks loose. We're down double digits going into half time where no adjustments are made to start the 3rd. We make it a close game in the 4th but it's too little too late.

We chuck 3's early and often in this one while the Celtics abuse us in the paint. Dwight gets a couple of quick fouls and all hell breaks loose. We're down double digits going into half time where no adjustments are made to start the 3rd. We make it a close game in the 4th but it's too little too late.

Sounds about right we always come to the 3rd with no energy and play alot of catch up ball in the 4th only to end up short

Wow, the Magic are still 8-15 against .500 or better teams? eww....

Keep in mind we've already played 80% of our road games against the teams in the West with a .500 record or better.

It should be alot better at the end of the Season.