Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Official Game Thread: Heat vs Magic

Otis Smith has destroyed this Team. They have 3 Allstars, we have one Allstar and a bunch of no defense has beens. How could he even think we could beat the Heat in a seven game series. Last season was the biggest offseason in history in term of free agents, you think Otis would have had the foresight to get a superstar to go with Howard. He was two busy trading for career loser Vince Carter. Way to go Otis. Even if we could of got one Allstar like Chicago we would be way better. I know Howard is a great guy, I just hope he has old school loyalty. Last Years free agents: Bosh, Boozer, Wade, Amare, etc notta nothing, no Chris Paul, No Deron Williams, no Carmelo.........done

It's a bit naive to think that Otis didn't TRY to go for these guys, don't you think?

Otis Smith has destroyed this Team. They have 3 Allstars, we have one Allstar and a bunch of no defense has beens. How could he even think we could beat the Heat in a seven game series. Last season was the biggest offseason in history in term of free agents, you think Otis would have had the foresight to get a superstar to go with Howard. He was two busy trading for career loser Vince Carter. Way to go Otis. Even if we could of got one Allstar like Chicago we would be way better. I know Howard is a great guy, I just hope he has old school loyalty. Last Years free agents: Bosh, Boozer, Wade, Amare, etc notta nothing, no Chris Paul, No Deron Williams, no Carmelo.........done

Yeah, f*ck Otis. He should have gotten us a superstar for our garbage.

Got to give it to them, they have heart. Lead by Nelson.

BUT THAT SHOT BY ANDERSON WAS BAD AND SELFISH! still had 8 secs left!

Got to give it to them, they have heart. Lead by Nelson.

BUT THAT SHOT BY ANDERSON WAS BAD AND SELFISH! still had 8 secs left!

Eh...Miami just got relaxed. Thought they had it in the bag.

Bad part with that last play was JJ wiiiide open in the corner.