Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Official Game Thread: Heat vs Magic

In your expert opinion what should we do on offense? Pick and roll? We do that. Pick and pop? We do that. Post up Dwight? We do that and could stand to do that more. Heat's shots are falling, ours are not. How are we on rebounding and 2nd chance pts? Think maybe a healthy Bass would help that even more? Think maybe that is a severe weakness with Miami's team that can and will be exploited in the playoffs?

Our shots outside of Dwight are all long range shots. And Bass isn't that strong of a rebounder.

In your expert opinion what should we do on offense? Pick and roll? We do that. Pick and pop? We do that. Post up Dwight? We do that and could stand to do that more. Heat's shots are falling, ours are not. How are we on rebounding and 2nd chance pts? Think maybe a healthy Bass would help that even more? Think maybe that is a severe weakness with Miami's team that can and will be exploited in the playoffs?

to be faster, run more, drive more, find better spots for Dwight, move the ball on perimeter...

How is Jameer on O?

0-1 FG / 2 POINTS/2 ASSISTS

VS CHalmers 0 points/0 assists...

Nelson should have atleast 15 points and 5+ assists if he considers himself the leader of this time..His performence has been ****e.

This is really what i expect from Dwight! Be more aggressive, don't let the Lebrons play with you. Take a flagrant if needed but give that message: "I'm the control tower here, and I decide who flies above the rim!" Down you go wade the Biaatchhh!