Sign in to follow this  
Trey Time

Brandon Bass' Jungle Diet

Well, there must be a reason why Weight Watcher's would have 0 points listed for all fruits. I've also upped the ante a bit. For dinner I had a half rotisserie chicken (no skin). During the day though I had fruit. I'm honestly not starving during the day, I'll keep you guys posted.

Why no skin? Animal fat is good for you.

Of course you're not starving. You're probably eating fruit literally all day and being filled up with carbs.

^^^^^^

Hit the nail on the *****in head....

If you want to get fit you have to do something that 93% people don't do, exercise and eat correctly....

Word. And I love how the video explains the most important points/facts in a simple way. So to the rest of the guys that aren't very knowledgeable on the subject, this is a must see!

I've recently lost 50 pounds and i can honestly say that there is no big mystery to it. I merely counted my calories while cutting out the crap I was eating and working out. And I'm not exactly living in the gym either. Most of my exercise consists of running and light muscular training.

And after the weight loss starts to normalize and you prolly lose 1-2 pounds max at week you will go in to panic mode and try to cut the calories again because you think you are not losing fat fast enough.