Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Serious question

Dwight looked like Shaq in his prime tonight.

Dwight really was ridiculous. I think from the 6 min mark to the 1 min mark he had something like 13 points, that huge steal and assist, and a decent amount of rebounds.

Soooooo, how long till we get to hear from the people that have been wanting Jameer out? Those people that wanted Gilbert to get more mins, when do they show up?

hahaha, that's exactly why I made this thread... I'm curious what they have to say

Arenas is not the only reason we lost, but he finally got his chance to play big minutes and was horrible. Hedo at least gets a pass because he's actually done good things since the trade. Gilbert...not so much.

Oh, I can't give Hedo a pass, that 3 was one of the stupiest shots taken all night and that includes Gilberts. He didn't go at the basket once this evening even though he was bricking shots all over the place. No excuse for that from a guy that is supposed to be a go to 4th quarter guy and a play maker. Only thing that keeps me from being really pissed at him is he was going to Dwight and setting him up nicely, there have been too many times lately that we've gone away from Dwight and that didn't happen tonight.

Man, that steal that Dwight had was an increadible play and we blew it! Ugg!

Dwight really was ridiculous. I think from the 6 min mark to the 1 min mark he had something like 13 points, that huge steal and assist, and a decent amount of rebounds.

I was thoroughly impressed with everything about Dwight's game tonight.. Kurt Thomas is a good post defender, but his lack of height really hurt him, and Dwight played great.. even shot 75% from the line :panicworker:

No doubt Hedo was just horrible tonight. But I at least have faith he can bounce back with a good game. I have no doubt in by mind were gonna get the same garbage we get night in and night out from Agent Uno.

Arenas has been nothing short of garbage, but he's one of many reasons why we lost, not the sole reason. Just to name some: Poor shot selection, Hedo, defensive breakdowns, offensive rebounds, turnovers, poor shooting, playing lethargic for large stretches, NOT GIVING THE BALL TO DWIGHT EVERY POSSESSION etc.

• Upvote 3

Agree with all that is said in this thread. And yeah its funny that over the last couple of weeks all the Arenas fanboys have gone walkies

Arenas has been nothing short of garbage, but he's one of many reasons why we lost, not the sole reason. Just to name some: Poor shot selection, Hedo, defensive breakdowns, offensive rebounds, turnovers, poor shooting, playing lethargic for large stretches, NOT GIVING THE BALL TO DWIGHT EVERY POSSESSION etc.

JRich, Duhon, QRich, etc.

We probably should have let Dwight try to pass Robinson's 71 tonight.

JRich, Duhon, QRich, etc.

We probably should have let Dwight try to pass Robinson's 71 tonight.

I just can't understand the mindset of the players on this team. Why wouldn't you constantly want to feed the ball to the most dominant big in the game? When I see Omer Asik guarding Dwight, and he doesn't instantly get the ball, I want to murder a small village of poor children. He should touch the ball on every possession, (especially when he's playing great) until the other team forces us to do something else. It's kind of sad when a team with so many weapons makes it easy for the other team by not giving the ball to someone who can be unguardable when he's on..

• Upvote 1

I just can't understand the mindset of the players on this team. Why wouldn't you constantly want to feed the ball to the most dominant big in the game? When I see Omer Asik guarding Dwight, and he doesn't instantly get the ball, I want to murder a small village of poor children. He should touch the ball on every possession, (especially when he's playing great) until the other team forces us to do something else. It's kind of sad when a team with so many weapons makes it easy for the other team by not giving the ball to someone who can be unguardable when he's on..

I get what you are saying, but other people have to be involved. We don't want to become the Cleveland Cavaliers of old with everyone watching Dwight. They gave him the ball a ton and he delivered with 40 points. I think that's only the 3rd time in his career he's scored 40 points. My bigger issue with the team was why they didn't attack the basket more. Shots weren't falling but nobody ever got agressive and took it to the hole. Who is gonna block their shot? 38 year old Kurt Thomas? Asik? Boozer? Seriously?