Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Jason Williams leaves the team pg.2 update - he has been officially waived

Great. Now we're only down to 3 point guards.

Fortunately unlike last year we have Hedo, JRich, and Arenas that can all spell Meer for the handles... and in a pinch JJ can bring it up if Hedo is on the floor. If we get really desperate we can put Duhon in. Thanks JWill, you gave us a few great moments :D

Any indication as to whether he is gone for good, or just took an unauthorized leave of abscence?

It seems like the latter. Otis didn't seem all too happy, atleast that's the impression I get when reading the article. I'm sure if J-Will had serious issues regarding family, etc., Otis would be more than happy to grant him a leave.

It seems like the latter. Otis didn't seem all too happy, atleast that's the impression I get when reading the article. I'm sure if J-Will had serious issues regarding family, etc., Otis would be more than happy to grant him a leave.

Maybe it happened suddenly and he just left without talking to anyone, which would explain why Otis was upset. Who knows. I hope nothing serious has happened with his family though.

Remember when he threw the ball at Jamaal Magloire's face? Good times.

I think he combined 4 techs in under 3min play in two games or something.

Jason, for everything you've done since you've been here and for all the entertaining times I would just like to say....Alright, thanks man.

I'm going to stop and get some White Chocolate Chips on my way home and the pour them out the window in his honor.

:shard: :shard: :shard: :shard: :shard: