Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

PSN Points

So I got $20 bucks in PSN points as a gift, and having had a PS3 for years and just starting to use it now, I have no clue what to use them on.

Suggestions people. Movies, TV shows (I have Netflix already), games, avatars. Help.

Damn i got so many things on the PSN that i enjoyed I dont know where to start but here are some of my favs:

Everyday Shooter- Fun little dual analog shooter on a flat plane that makes music (much like Sega Dreamcast's Rez) whenever you hit an enemy while a nice background guitar track plays.

Super Stardust HD: Another DAShooter but takes place on a miniature world surface. Asteroids float around the planet surface that you have to blow up and avoid. Comes with lots of trophies to unlock.

Wipeout HD: Awesome classic game remade for the PS3 in all HD. If you dont know about wipeout the game is all about racing a suped up floating car in a futuristic city track, while using weapons and boosts to win. The game also features levels of speed ala Mario Kart that starts from a nice easy slow pace that eventually build to such a fast speed that you feel like your barely in control. This one was only 20 when i got it and its gone down since then, and it packs more stuff into it then most full disc based games.

Marvel vs Capcom 2: This doesnt need to be explained. It's a full hd upscale of the original classic and it's just absolutely epic. Comes with trophies to earn and the full roster to go at. Might be fun to play with Marvel vs Capcom 3 right around the corner.

flOw and Flower: Both are fun little games made by a studio called That Game Company. I will probably loose manpoints for this but I dont care, cause they were both really fun. There all based on six axis movement with the ps3 controller. In flOw your a microscopic organism that eats its way from a tiny plankton to the biggest baddest guy in the pool. Flower is all about using the wind and starting out as a single flower petal and bringing life to absolute dead areas. Both feature really cool music and are really relaxing to play.

I've only bought one avatar off the psn, which was a Street Fighter 4 one of my favorite fighter Cammy. Nothing much else that interested me. If your a fan of the game Little Big Planet however there are a whole crap load of really cool stuff for it on the PSN, along with lots of other DLC's for other games you can check out.

Oh and add me if you wanna ever play a game of NBA 2K or Madden if you got em. Ramsde68.