Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Deron Williams unhappy in Utah?

Deron Williams is unhappy with the direction of the Jazz and is "unsure" as to what he'll do when his contract is up in 2 years. Hey, Deron, we've got a nice warm home waiting for you in O-Town!

Hey, if we have to put up with all the "Dwight is leaving" crap, let the Jazz suffer with this noise for awhile.

http://nba-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/27230891

Cue "Deron Williams Wants to Come to Orlando" rumors and epic thread

I wanted to add at least one 100+ page thread to my repertoire.

Before it goes any further, keep it mind the Magic completely ruined their chances of getting CP3/DWill in the FA with the recent acquisition of Arenas and Hedo.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, the Magic are totally getting Deron Williams

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Change the name of the thread to "Deron Williams wants to come to Orlando" and you'll get plenty of replies ;)

No. I'd be making up rumors out of thin air and would have to change my name to Brian Schmitz.

Before it goes any further, keep it mind the Magic completely ruined their chances of getting CP3/DWill in the FA with the recent acquisition of Arenas and Hedo.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, the Magic are totally getting Deron Williams

Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

No. I'd be making up stores out of thin air and would have to change my name to Brian Schmitz.

No, other writers will be clawing at this article for every fact, trying to twist it to make it sounds as though it's true. See the Chris Paul thread

Well, at least we have Gilbert.

We could always try to cook up a trade. Who knows what those crazy Mormons might like.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5