Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The Magic is Back... Again!

Before I commented I thought it would only be fair to man up and read the whole thing.

That was very well done and you can tell you put alot of time into it.

I got caught in the hype of Billy but deep down wondered if it was going to work out. If his heart wasn't into in year 2 or 3 he could walk away and basically get any college job he wanted. I also thought from a pr perspective it was going to be a disaster but everyone in the national media seemed to take the side of the Magic so that was a relief. I also remembered that Dwight said he would sign his extension if Brian Hill was still coach so all in all it might be the best thing.

Its also not everyday you read something about the Magic that includes al jazeera, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Sleepless in Seattle, and the word fiddlesticks.

I think you invented the Garrity's and if a certain post is eligible I nominate this one.

Also did anyone ever get their condensed virgin??

quote:
Also did anyone ever get their condensed virgin??

We would but no one has been able to locate one. We think legal virgins are a urban legend.

quote:
I got caught in the hype of Billy but deep down wondered if it was going to work out. If his heart wasn't into in year 2 or 3 he could walk away and basically get any college job he wanted. I also thought from a pr perspective it was going to be a disaster but everyone in the national media seemed to take the side of the Magic so that was a relief. I also remembered that Dwight said he would sign his extension if Brian Hill was still coach so all in all it might be the best thing.

Exactly!