Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Orlando Magic @ Bawseton Celtics

And as far your question goes Marc, the answer is easy-as you answered it yourself already. Allen and Pierce fit into the system they have in place. The system in place props up their individual defense to be more than it really would be otherwise. I also made that point about Jameer and how much different an impact he would have if he were to play in Milwaukee or Philly for the sake of the argument-and vice versa would be true here if Holiday/Jennings were to be here instead. I'm not saying player X would be a godsend on our team and Jameer wouldnt. I agree with the sentiment that you dont need a star at every position, but that every position has to lock in together. Question for you now mark, given what we have in the backcourt along with Jameer, is there anything missing? Are you happy with where our backcourt is at?

I apologize, I must have misunderstood you because I read your original comment as you would approve swapping Jennings or Holiday for Jameer.

With regard to your question, I don't think the problem is with our backcourt. I'm not happy with Gilbert but outside of him I'm happy with what the other guys have brought. Now they could stand to be agressive and play with more energy more consistantly but I could make that same comment about the rest of the team as well.

I apologize, I must have misunderstood you because I read your original comment as you would approve swapping Jennings or Holiday for Jameer.

With regard to your question, I don't think the problem is with our backcourt. I'm not happy with Gilbert but outside of him I'm happy with what the other guys have brought. Now they could stand to be agressive and play with more energy more consistantly but I could make that same comment about the rest of the team as well.

If Jameer continues to play like he did last night our backcourt will be just fine. I really liked his assertiveness on the glass and overall pace.