Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Discuss or Request "DWIGHT HOWARD BEAST MASTER WALLPAPER

I have been working on some wallpapers of Dwight Howard for a while now, using the Dragon theme. I tried one of them out in a game thread. So thanks to Ryan the Magic Fan, I have set up a thread specifically for showcasing Dwight as the "Beast Master".

Originally Posted by Ryan the Magic Fan:

I will be the first to say it, Dwight riding an armored Dragon may be the best thing ever posted on this forum, and should spawn a whole thread for itself.

I am posting these wallpapers under the "Web Site Comments & Suggestions" section of this message board. I am asking that you post all requests or comments in this thread ("Around The NBA") so as not to break up ongoing displays of the wallpapers.

The wallpapers should be up in about 20 minutes. You will not see all of the wallpapers I have put together. . .just a few to get it started.

So, thanks to Ryan the Magic Fan, Magicfan48, Yoshi_Magic, and Buttermilk Pancakes for helping to get the ball rolling .

Enjoy and GO MAGIC!!!

TESTING!!!

dwighthowardondragon97e.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have been working on some wallpapers of Dwight Howard for a while now, using the Dragon theme. I tried one of them out in a game thread. So thanks to Ryan the Magic Fan, I have set up a thread specifically for showcasing Dwight as the "Beast Master".

I am posting these wallpapers under the "Web Site Comments & Suggestions" section of this message board. I am asking that you post all requests or comments in this thread {"Around The NBA) so as not to break up ongoing displays of the wallpapers.

The wallpapers should be up in about 20 minutes. You will not see all of the wallpapers I have put together. . .just a few to get it started.

So, thanks to Ryan the Magic Fan, Magicfan48, Yoshi_Magic, and Buttermilk Pancakes for helping to get the ball rolling .

Enjoy and GO MAGIC!!!

hey true magic fan where are they on web site comments board??

hey true magic fan where are they on web site comments board??

Magicfan, I am having a heck of a time posting these images. Although I have resized them small enough on this board for viewing, the message board keeps rejecting them with an error message that the images are too large. I made them the same size as the image I used in the game thread.

Bare with me, I'm trying to figure it out.

Another thing . . .I posted links to my personal web page for viewers to access the larger resolution for their computer monitor, and got another error message that said this message board does not allow the image extensions used for my images.

This is crazy because 2 seasons ago I put together some desktop backgrounds and used a personal web page for viewers to access the wallpapers. I didn't have a problem with it.

I will keep working on it though. I want give up.

Magicfan, I am having a heck of a time posting these images. Although I have resized them small enough on this board for viewing, the message board keeps rejecting them with an error message that the images are too large. I made them the same size as the image I used in the game thread.

Bare with me, I'm trying to figure it out.

Another thing . . .I posted links to my personal web page for viewers to access the larger resolution for their computer monitor, and got another error message that said this message board does not allow the image extensions used for my images.

This is crazy because 2 seasons ago I put together some desktop backgrounds and used a personal web page for viewers to access the wallpapers. I didn't have a problem with it.

I will keep working on it though. I want give up.

http://imageshack.us/

Thanks, Buttermilk, but that is the image hosting site that I use for uploading all of my images.

The resized images can now be viewed at the bottom of the main page under "WEB SITE SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS." I was using one of my old threads for testing, and perhaps that was what was causing the problem.

Viewers still won't be able to link to my personal web page to access the larger resolutions, because the Magic Message Board said that it will not accept the image extensions (from my web page).

Thanks again Buttermilk.

Btw, I get what you are trying to say to me. I can have viewers link to ImageShack to access the larger resolutions.

I'm going to bed now and work on it tomorrow.

FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

You may now access higher resolution wallpapers of "Dwight Howard Beast Master" by clicking on the link to my personal web page.

Silly me, I was posting the links as images. I placed image tags at the beginning and end of each link and that is why I kept getting error messages.

Remember, I have 2 or 3 more wallpapers to post. I didn't want to post them all at once.

Great work TMF. I like this idea. Dwight is an epic man. He is an epic basketball player. We sometimes forget about how epic he truly is because it has become common for him to do epic things. The superman thing has played out. It is time to work on a new tag name for the best Magic baller of all time. Something that fits his over the top personality.

And Dwight riding an armored Dragon fits well. Stuff would be proud. Lets get on this Truebluenation and Magic fans. So many times the media jumps up and gives the nicknames out. I say its time we as Magic fans jump in and do it.

I have added 3 more Dwight Howard Beast Master Wallpapers in the "Website Comments and Suggestions" section of this Message Board. I still have 2 or 3 more of these wallpapers that I will post at some other time.

I have added 3 more Dwight Howard Beast Master Wallpapers in the "Website Comments and Suggestions" section of this Message Board. I still have 2 or 3 more of these wallpapers that I will post at some other time.

you have them made as poster i'd buy one for sure !!!!

hey true magic fan i finally picked a dwight master wall paper it looks so awesome on my screen !!! :happypuppy: :happypuppy: thanks for letting me use one GO MAGIC!!!!!

hey true magic fan i finally picked a dwight master wall paper it looks so awesome on my screen !!! :happypuppy: :happypuppy: thanks for letting me use one GO MAGIC!!!!!

Hi, magicfan48. I just read your post. I have been on the road traveling for the past 3 days. I'm glad you selected a dwight wallpaper. And I am so happy that you are pleased with your selection.

Thanks again. . .and yes, GO MAGIC!!!