Sign in to follow this  
iddelen

Otis Smith admits he might have made a mistake

Probably you didnt watch a single Raptor game. the guy played all summer long, his team played in the finals against the US, he averaged 25 or so minutes a game.

Even oprah winfrey would have gıotten in shape with that much activity.

The problem was canadians system, Calderon's high!!!! basketball IQ, and Triano's stupid decisions. they think Demar Derozan is the next jordan. This city is a basketball city. People know what to expect.

and one more thing. When you make a trade you cant go back to your team for one whole year. when Hedo went to Phoenix, it was already set that he was coming back to orlando. they made a nice little Carter move, and got rid of Rashards contract at the same time. . If you ask me, it was a win lose situation. Guess who won??? little hint, 9 in a row. .

I don't even know where to begin with this one. How do you know that when he was sent to Phx that was just a precurser to him being sent to Orlando?

Triano didn't use him properly but, did he also cause him to gain weight? Did he force him to not put forthe effort on D? Everyone is happy that we are winning and I'm sure everyone is pleasantly surprised at how much Hedo has improved, pointing out the fact that he has improved and was no where near this good in his previous stay with us is not the same as disliking the guy. You seem to be having trouble with the difference between the two.

guys i really started to think that you don't deserve a win...i guess if Hedo plays a bad game or two, you are going to humiliate him as a person and as a player... as i said before i from Turkey and i really like to watch Magic games and not just for Hedo but when i read this kind of stuff i really became sad about how you guys criticize him even he doesn't deserve it...and the interesting thing is after every 'win' when someone praises Hedo some of you reminds the others that how Hedo was in bad shape and how he played in Toronto....then it is better not to talk about hedo and praise him after a well deserved victory...sorry for my English and yes it's my second language...

guys i really started to think that you don't deserve a win...i guess if Hedo plays a bad game or two, you are going to humiliate him as a person and as a player... as i said before i from Turkey and i really like to watch Magic games and not just for Hedo but when i read this kind of stuff i really became sad about how you guys criticize him even he doesn't deserve it...and the interesting thing is after every 'win' when someone praises Hedo some of you reminds the others that how Hedo was in bad shape and how he played in Toronto....then it is better not to talk about hedo and praise him after a well deserved victory...sorry for my English and yes it's my second language...

Why would someone not deserve criticism for showing up to camp in Toronto out of shape? Why is healthy criticism of a person considered synonymous with openly hating everything they do?

Look: My favorite show as a kid was Batman The Animated Series. I loved it. I watched it every week. It brought joy to my life.

That doesn't mean there weren't episodes that completely f***ing sucked. A criminal with an invisibility suit who steals jewels while pretending to be a little girl's imaginary friend? Seriously?

The point is that there is a difference between thinking something is good and thinking it's perfect. And ultimately, the worst thing you can do is tell someone they're perfect when they're not.

Jesus, I should probably sig that quote at this point.

• Downvote 1

I don't even know where to begin with this one. How do you know that when he was sent to Phx that was just a precurser to him being sent to Orlando?

Triano didn't use him properly but, did he also cause him to gain weight? Did he force him to not put forthe effort on D? Everyone is happy that we are winning and I'm sure everyone is pleasantly surprised at how much Hedo has improved, pointing out the fact that he has improved and was no where near this good in his previous stay with us is not the same as disliking the guy. You seem to be having trouble with the difference between the two.

This is a multimillion dollar industry. Do you think They ll make a move without thinking about the next step.

I dont know if you watched the Raptors. It is a joke. I am telling you dr J wouldnt have lasted half a season.

VC couldnt, TMac couldnt, even the most likeable character Hakeem couldnt. There is a different attitude up there. this team has made the play offs once or twice in all its history. There should be a reason for that. As far as being heavy or heavier, it has a purpose. Hedo is 31 years old. He gets banged up under the rim. ın order to deal with tough opponents he needs to be or rather needed to be heavy and chunky. But not in this system. SVG knows how to use him. And there is reason to believe that he got in shape in Phoenix, because he knew he was coming back to orlando. He even tried to avoid injuries. It is all out there, how can you not see it????

Grant Hill's also been in amazing shape (for a guy his age coming off that many injuries). I guess one could conclude that either 1) the Phoenix Suns' highly appraised medical staff, known for getting players in shape and keeping them healthy had something to do with it or 2) Grant Hill is coming back to Orlando. . .

Grant Hill's also been in amazing shape (for a guy his age coming off that many injuries). I guess one could conclude that either 1) the Phoenix Suns' highly appraised medical staff, known for getting players in shape and keeping them healthy had something to do with it or 2) Grant Hill is coming back to Orlando. . .

that was a good one.

but trust me, Hedo knew he was coming back to Orlando.

Would you try to be something that you are not especially if you ve guaranteed 10 mill a year. for gods sake, they try to make a PF out of him.

He could have sat down played for 15 minutes a game and cashed his paycheck. Plus Hedo is not a high flyer. He doesnt need to be lean and mean. He is a distributer.

that was a good one.

but trust me, Hedo knew he was coming back to Orlando.

Would you try to be something that you are not especially if you ve guaranteed 10 mill a year. for gods sake, they try to make a PF out of him.

He could have sat down played for 15 minutes a game and cashed his paycheck. Plus Hedo is not a high flyer. He doesnt need to be lean and mean. He is a distributer.

The Phoenix Suns are a high energy, running offensive team, don't you think there's a bit of chance that Hedo was trying to get in shape for their offense? Orlando doesn't run and Hedo looks in better shape than when he was in here.

Players don't get in shape to get traded, that's ridiculous. It'd make sense if it was a contract year. Hedo could've very well not liked the reactions from the public after his season with Toronto and decided to try again in Phoenix, even agreeing to take less money.

Think that's what Hedo knew all you want but stop acting like it's some sort of fact (seeing it's based on absolutely nothing) because some people might actually believe you.