Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic at Dallas Mavericks

I've been preachin' since Turk came back that we really don't need a PG now....and that Jameer Nelson is better served as a SG which he did very well at tonight.

Honestly, that's what SVG had them do pretty much the whole 4th quarter....bring it down, give it to Turk at the top of the key....let him run the show.

The Sky is the Limit with this Team !!!

GO MAGIC !!!

Flaming may now begin....Ha-Ha-Ha.

• Upvote 1

A+ Thread as always TMF.

And I will be the first to say it, Dwight riding an armored Dragon may be the best thing ever posted on this forum, and should spawn a whole thread for itself.

i think the dwight riding an armored dragon is AWESOME AND VERY COOOL !!! i'm PROUD TO BE A MAGIC FAN FROM N.C. GO MAGIC GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :creaturedance: :creaturedance: :bigparty: :bigparty:

I'm telling you. Go and start the thread now. The Dwight "Beast Master thread, Show us what ya got. Then lets get other big guns like addi on the project too. This is something we can start here on Truebluenation. We could start bringing in signs to games.

hey true magic i would lke 2 see more of the dwight beast master stuff what you have on here right now is AWESOME!!!!!!!!