Goukas is the bees knees, baby. That travels with Matty or whatever they're calling it for road games this season is the single funniest thing I have seen in a sports broadcast, ever. They had him laughing so hard earlier this season they had to mute his audio feed.

Bees knees??

Paul Kennedy is such a white guy it is embarrasing listening to him. And while I respect Goukas, I think he should be replaced with someone younger, Steele can stay. You can tell they know they are slipping when they brought that troll faced broad in and have Nick Anderson's studdering ass up there.

My dream broadcaster lineup would be David Steele and Keifer Sutherland calling the game with O.J Simpson doing the sideline reporting

Of the two, I would prefer Matty BUT... Chip and the Goose were WAY better than these two by a long shot. They were better than any two announcers of just about any game on TV then or now. There were articles about how disappointed fans were when the magic weren't locally televised because we had to listen to someone other than Chip and the Goose.

With that said, these guys are nice guys but not inspiring. It's time to upgrade that talent.

LOL YEAH I BET FANS WERE DISAPPOINTED WHEN JACK "THE GOOSE IS LOOSE" GIVENS GOT TAKEN OFF THE AIR CUZ HE'S SUCH AN UPSTANDING CITIZEN WITH A SPOTLESS RECORD AND NEVER GOT ACCUSED REALLY BAD THINGS INVOLVING CHILDREN LOL I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED HIDE YA KIDS HIDE YA WIFE AMIRITE?????????????????

LOL YEAH I BET FANS WERE DISAPPOINTED WHEN JACK "THE GOOSE IS LOOSE" GIVENS GOT TAKEN OFF THE AIR CUZ HE'S SUCH AN UPSTANDING CITIZEN WITH A SPOTLESS RECORD AND NEVER GOT ACCUSED REALLY BAD THINGS INVOLVING CHILDREN LOL I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED HIDE YA KIDS HIDE YA WIFE AMIRITE?????????????????

my eyes.. :panicworker:

Of the two, I would prefer Matty BUT... Chip and the Goose were WAY better than these two by a long shot. They were better than any two announcers of just about any game on TV then or now. There were articles about how disappointed fans were when the magic weren't locally televised because we had to listen to someone other than Chip and the Goose.

With that said, these guys are nice guys but not inspiring. It's time to upgrade that talent.

Matty's a legend, Steele is whatever. . .

A legend? I like Matty, but he's certainly not a legend outside of Orange County, that is.

Matty's a legend.

I forgot. Since you said it, it must be a fact. The rest of the country is oblivious to your knowledge.

No, they're very aware. . .

No, they're very aware. . .

I just called a friend of mine who lives in Wyoming. He said he never heard of Matty, but he said that he had heard of a guy who goes by the name of Butter Milk Pancakes. That scared me.