Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

I have to go with Shaq on this one! LINK

It doesn't happen that often, but I must agree with Shaq when he said "this is what happens when you have a control freak out there" !

The Ref's do need to maintain order and control during the games, but my God, if Dwight or few others look at these guys wrong he get's a T!! I am refering to the "T" after the 10 second call on Dwight!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5960248

It doesn't happen that often, but I must agree with Shaq when he said "this is what happens when you have a control freak out there" !

The Ref's do need to maintain order and control during the games, but my God, if Dwight or few others look at these guys wrong he get's a T!! I am refering to the "T" after the 10 second call on Dwight!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5960248

I like how Shaq refers to himself as "one of the best" in the NBA (by today's standards... yes, I know, Shaq is a Hall of Famer, but not at this point in his career). Delusions of grandeur much?

I like how Shaq refers to himself as "one of the best" in the NBA (by today's standards... yes, I know, Shaq is a Hall of Famer, but not at this point in his career). Delusions of grandeur much?

When your right, your right!!! He never refers to himself in the past tense!! LOL!!

They are discussing this on espn 1080 right now, and they (Jerry O) agrees as well!!

They zebras need to let the big guys play! It's crazy!!

Bob Delaney is the worst ref in the league.... The guy has the worst ego amongst all Referees (even Joey Crawford)

I would be hard pressed to challenge you on the Joey Crawford comparision! That say's a lot! :creaturedance: