UBBALLER8

More Celtics complaining about the loss to Magic

I agree with Shaq here. I wanted to see both of them play as well...do I hate Shaq? Slightly, but come on when him and Dwight face-off on Christmas day nobody wants to see them sitting on the bench.

The look on Shaq's face after the reporter reminds him "Shaq, we are live". LOL OOPS!

i'm glad the magic beat the celtics!!!!!!!!!!!! the crazy thing is i just was becomeing a magic fan when shaq was with them. i think i still have my old shaq jersey??? so how many teams has shaq been on i've lost count !!!!!!!!!!! :creaturedance: i may be from N.C. but i love my orlando magic!!!!!!!!!! and can thank my dad for all the magic games he took me to when i would go vist him in fla!!! THE MAGIC WON SO THE CELTICS FAN NEED TO GET OVER IT!!! lol hope everyone had a great christmas!!!!! :wacko: :blink: :bigparty:

Well at least the poor officiating was consistently poor.

Also - where in NC you from magicfan48? I was born and raised here in Orlando (and am back now) but I spent a good 7 years around the Asheville area and a while on the outer banks.

I'd like to say this... Celtics whining about how Howard is predictable doesn't make up for the fact that the rest of the team is not. One game Hedo can score 27 on their butts and the next it's J-rich or in this case they got beat by Brandon "Celtic stopper" Bass. They can talk all they want, but they didn't win all those titles for the Celtics. They were there way before they wore the green. A very talented team they are indeed. Not a team I want to see win the championship. Their fans are the worst. I was sitting next to a few Celtic's fans at the game and I never felt like retaliating for all the crap my ears had to endure during that game.

Well at least the poor officiating was consistently poor.

Also - where in NC you from magicfan48? I was born and raised here in Orlando (and am back now) but I spent a good 7 years around the Asheville area and a while on the outer banks.

audi i'm from winston salem