NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

It appears that the Wizards are shopping these two nuts.......but I would not mind McGee as our primary backup at the 4 or 5!!

http://nba-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/26700956 :creaturedance:

"The nuggets should send Melo back home to the Wiz for Mcghee, Hinrich and an unprotected first round pick in next years draft."

:svgsad:

"The nuggets should send Melo back home to the Wiz for Mcghee, Hinrich and an unprotected first round pick in next years draft."

:svgsad:

Yeah I read that comment, but I think they are more prepared to shake free from Blatche and his monster extension (let's not forget he got shot in his rookie year there) than they would get rid of McGee!

I wonder if Toronto would be interested in dealing with us. They have a glut of forwards/centers on that team right now. By my count, Bargs/Kleiza/Evans/Amir/Ed Davis/Joey Dorsey all will be healthy together at some point. I'd imagine they'd want to give alot of minutes to Davis/Amir late in the year.

Maybe Joey Dorsey for a 2nd? Too bad Evans is hurt.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=24y495m

Use the TPE for him. I don't think management would be against using the TPE this year for an expiring big.

I wonder if Toronto would be interested in dealing with us. They have a glut of forwards/centers on that team right now. By my count, Bargs/Kleiza/Evans/Amir/Ed Davis/Joey Dorsey all will be healthy together at some point. I'd imagine they'd want to give alot of minutes to Davis/Amir late in the year.

Maybe Joey Dorsey for a 2nd? Too bad Evans is hurt.

Would you prefer Evans over McGee?

What is Evans injury anyway?

Broussard is also the person on ESPN saying Chris Paul would eventually force a trade to the Magic. Hes an idiot. Even if ownership went all in for Camby's contract, we do not have the assets to steal away Portland's starting center. We have to stop day dreaming. If we are only trading a combo of Chris Duhon and Q, we should expect something along the lines of Steven Hunter type talent, maybe the Kandi man on a good day.

jareth, How long is evans out for? I remember him getting injuried but can't recall if it was a season ending injury or not.