NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

next time I'll use only single syllable words and short sentences...and I'll even make the font big for you and in pretty bright colors too...

look at your post, then back at mine, then back at your post, then back at mine. . . sadly, your post does not depict what's written in my post. . .

• Upvote 3

Jeff Foster is cheaper, plays great defense, and hits the boards hard. I'm all for him

I'm totally with you on that - he is exactly the player we need...I read Indy has said that they won't just give him away to dump $ - they want a good piece for their future back...hopefully thats just trade deadline posture

look at your post, then back at mine, then back at your post, then back at mine. . . sadly, your post does not depict what's written in my post. . .

remember when you put me on your 'ignore" list...

...those stats are from Hoop Data and mine are from Basketball Reference - which site is wrong - who cares - the point is that to get Nene would require $11M in trade assets to go the other direction ....now go away

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

remember when you put me on your 'ignore" list...

...those stats are from Hoop Data and mine are from Basketball Reference - which site is wrong - who cares - the point is that to get Nene would require $11M in trade assets to go the other direction ....now go away

When someone corrects you, do you find it necessary to completely change the subject and start putting words into people's mouths? A simple "oh okay, I guess I was wrong" would've done it but instead you decided to go in a huge tirade about things I didn't even go about saying

is it perhaps the sand in your vagina?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

When someone corrects you, do you find it necessary to completely change the subject and start putting words into people's mouths? A simple "oh okay, I guess I was wrong" would've done it but instead you decided to go in a huge tirade about things I didn't even go about saying

is it perhaps the sand in your vagina?

i wasn't wrong retard..those numbers are from basketball reference.com - i didn't just invent them....if the point of your response to my post was to say that hoop data is right and basketball reference.com is wrong then say it you whiny nerd...those numbers were just a fraction of an overall statement that was that there is very little chance we get Nene...so get lost and go play your little self congratulatory circle jerk of nerdness with your dork clique and give each other pluses

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

i wasn't wrong retard..those numbers are from basketball reference.com - i didn't just invent them....if the point of your response to my post was to say that hoop data is right and basketball reference.com is wrong then say it you whiny nerd...those numbers were just a fraction of an overall statement that was that there is very little chance we get Nene...so get lost and go play your little self congratulatory circle jerk of nerdness with your dork clique and give each other pluses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSx50fBHic&autoplay=1

it's also about time basketball-reference started breaking down shots by location

Fran needs to grow a pair not grow self esteem. Last I heard his girlfriend was seen dangling his manhood over a pot of boiling water.

Funny you should mention Franny....check this out!!

Fran Vazquez's contract is up in June. FC Barcelona has made him a four-year contract offer but Orlando wants him to play with them in the NBA. His agent is in Madrid and he has already met with Barça and Magic representatives. We'll see what is the final decision of the Spanish forward. SPORT.es

I hope we don't wait for this goofball to make a decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panicworker:

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=736780&idseccio_PK=808&h=

Fran Vazquez's contract is up in June. FC Barcelona has made him a four-year contract offer but Orlando wants him to play with them in the NBA. His agent is in Madrid and he has already met with Barça and Magic representatives. We'll see what is the final decision of the Spanish forward. SPORT.es

I hope we don't wait for this goofball to make a decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panicworker:

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=736780&idseccio_PK=808&h=

I hope our team says "if he wants to come over to play his contract overseas needs to end". Fran is only using us to up the bid overseas...again.

We should just trade Fran's rights for $5. The $5 would be much more useful