NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

We're screwed if this goes down

The Knicks, Nuggets and Timberwolves are discussing a three-team trade, according to a report from Chris Broussard.

Carmelo Anthony would be dealt to New York, while Denver would receive Wilson Chandler, Corey Brewer and Minnesota first round pick. The Wolves would receive Eddy Curry's expiring contract and Anthony Randolph.

The proposed deal is not expected to be finished before the beginning of next week at the earliest and sources say it could lead up to the trade deadline.

Should the sides agree on a trade, Anthony would be in line to receive a three-year, $65 million contract extension as part of the agreement in an extend-and-trade.

New York owner James Dolan wants the team to trade for Anthony before the deadline.

"Dolan is really pressuring (Donnie) Walsh to get Melo, but Denver has been vacillating back and forth," one of the sources said.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210668/Knicks_Nuggets_Engaged_In_Three_Way_Trade_Talks

We're screwed if this goes down

The Knicks, Nuggets and Timberwolves are discussing a three-team trade, according to a report from Chris Broussard.

Carmelo Anthony would be dealt to New York, while Denver would receive Wilson Chandler, Corey Brewer and Minnesota first round pick. The Wolves would receive Eddy Curry's expiring contract and Anthony Randolph.

The proposed deal is not expected to be finished before the beginning of next week at the earliest and sources say it could lead up to the trade deadline.

Should the sides agree on a trade, Anthony would be in line to receive a three-year, $65 million contract extension as part of the agreement in an extend-and-trade.

New York owner James Dolan wants the team to trade for Anthony before the deadline.

"Dolan is really pressuring (Donnie) Walsh to get Melo, but Denver has been vacillating back and forth," one of the sources said.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210668/Knicks_Nuggets_Engaged_In_Three_Way_Trade_Talks

Why are we screwed? Melo isn't lebron or wade.

Its making Orlando look bad. Bron goes to MIA. So does Bosh. Boozer goes to CHI. Melo to NY which means Paul could very well be following. All Eastern teams. Dwight is gotta be thinking "are they going to be able to get me help"? Its looking grim. I think Otis might have to take more then a few steps back to move forward. If it means sacrificing this season for next it might have to be done.

I wish I had a sniper rifle that was capable of projecting rounds that were about to travel through the internet.

The ignore function is almost as good. . . almost

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its making Orlando look bad. Bron goes to MIA. So does Bosh. Boozer goes to CHI. Melo to NY which means Paul could very well be following. All Eastern teams. Dwight is gotta be thinking "are they going to be able to get me help"? Its looking grim. I think Otis might have to take more then a few steps back to move forward. If it means sacrificing this season for next it might have to be done.

With what cap space are they going to get paul? Its not like the miami situation where all three took less money to play with each other. Amar'e got a max deal, melo wants a max extension. There's no reasonable way for paul to go to new york unless new orleans decides they want new york's scrubs.

This doesn't come as a big surprise.Yep this pretty much seals it for the Magic. I don't see the Magic winning a series against Miami, Celtics, Bulls, Hawks or Knicks now that they will sign Melo. Thanks Oits and SVG. Keep up the good work.

The ignore function is almost as good. . . almost

then it would just be like, 4 or 5 of us chatting, talk about a sausage party...a sausage party of uninteresting crap and whatever Jareth decides to talk about...that actually sounds worse.

then it would just be like, 4 or 5 of us chatting, talk about a sausage party...a sausage party of uninteresting crap and whatever Jareth decides to talk about...that actually sounds worse.

So you wouldn't cyber snipe Jareth?

interesting.

His argument is that we got robbed in the phoenix trade because gortat is awesome and we should have traded for better players. Jrich sucks because anyone can average 19 ppg on phoenix and carter is terrible for not. yet we're supposed to take these ' terrible' players a and get a better deal. Also, we got robbed in the trade if we don't win a championship because we were a lock for w winning a championship with gortat.

Your reading comprehension skills are blatantly under par. You, like many others here interpret only what you want to as long as it betters your own sentiments.

Your reading comprehension skills are blatantly under par. You, like many others here interpret only what you want to as long as it betters your own sentiments.

so why don't you explain what you really mean in a short concise post.

so why don't you explain what you really mean in a short concise post.

Dude, I'm done beating this mangled horse. My points have been clearly layed out on the table, for some reason you just seem to ignore them or don't want to acknowledge that they ARE there.....clear as day.