NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

How about Louis Amundson or Sean Marks?

sean marks would be a good fit for the following reasons

he dosent demand a big pay load so it wont kill us in the salary area.

he was tim duncans training partner when the spurs won the 03/05 championships and tim duncan did demand they resign him in that period.

he has played center at international level for years so he does understand the position even tho he is an NAB power forward others have done that job well in the past.

off the list i would go with Ben Wallace due to our championship window he has been there done that and just might be that guy that Dwight feeds off.

sean marks would be a good fit for the following reasons

he dosent demand a big pay load so it wont kill us in the salary area.

he was tim duncans training partner when the spurs won the 03/05 championships and tim duncan did demand they resign him in that period.

he has played center at international level for years so he does understand the position even tho he is an NAB power forward others have done that job well in the past.

Adonal Foyle also was Dwight's practice partner, so should we resign him?

Earl Clark might be decent. Here is a highlight video from college. He's got some range and guard skills.

As far as trading Duhon for a C, who's to say that Meer won't get traded if Gil plays well.

I like Carl Landry.

Well if the plan is to make Dwight stay, trading Jameer would not help the cause.

Landry is soft

LOL, we are NOT trading Jameer. No way, no how.

All we need is a decent backup big. We don't need a stud.

i would like to think so but there are posters on the Realgm magic board that want to trade him for get this......Thabeet?.....Dalembert? They want to trade Meer someone who was/is an Allstar Caliber PG for a Big that may or may not play 10 minutes a night.....I don't get it

• Upvote 1

Really? I always thought Najera was a tough dude. He is old though.

He's undersized and wouldn't be a good backup for Dwight. He does hustle a lot and tries very hard defensively but if we're talking about a PF/C he wouldn't really fit.

I think Otis will be looking at guys like Camby and Varejao.

He's undersized and wouldn't be a good backup for Dwight. He does hustle a lot and tries very hard defensively but if we're talking about a PF/C he wouldn't really fit.

I like Camby, but both have heavy contracts

Yeah but how in the world would we acquire those guys? The way I see it Q, Duhon, and J-Will are our only pieces to move right now. I can't see Otis trading JJ. I feel like he is one of those reliable guys you want to hold onto, despite our guard rotation being heavy right now.

I don't know. That'd be something though.

Not Varejao. We don't want Wade dunking on the poor guy every game we play against them. That would just be mean.

As a first pick he is a bust, but once you manage to look past that Kwame is a serviceable big, with good size and good defense. At this point, I don't get the hate. I was satisfied with what he did in Detroit and think he would be a decent defensive big off the bench.