Sign in to follow this  
Hungry Hedo's

You're SVG...

You're SVG...:

You pick the lineup that will play the best defense and bench whoever isn't trying.

Well, that is def. the most SVG answer...

So you win... your prize

:bigparty:

I think as long as Gil doesn't try to be Kobe Bryant and just play within himself.. he can be a top 6th man in this league.

Another thing... wasn't shard coming off the bench with his huge contract a problem for some of you? What makes Gil different? Not attacking... just wondering?

Edit: This whole new setting for Gil I think will do wonders... I feel like he was always trying to prove he deserved that contract with the Wiz. Not saying he won't have anything to prove with us... but we are a fresh new fanbase who will allow him to grow into whatever he can now be. (Well, most of us will)

Rashard Lewis' style of play did not fit with the bench. It's not about how much a player makes when it comes to how many minutes that player should play. Lewis was a better option at PF because he played good team defense, deferred, and wasn't a terrible chucker (he did force shots here and there but his USG% was very low).

He's a future "never put it together" hall of famer. Or a second rate Tyrus Thomas, depending on how you want to look at it.

Good breakdown... he has the talent... but does he have the drive? That is the question. Not sure how he will get minutes.. prolly dleague him for awhile?

The real question is what nickname do you give Earl Clark............................................Dwight's alter ego.....Clark Kent

Eh..Sounds servicable. Probably doesn't have Thomas' athleticism.

Given that Tyrus Thomas is a second rate bench player, it's actually a pretty terrible indictment.

Earl Clark has a TS% under 42%.

Before looking it up, I'd have thought you couldn't even HAVE a TS% under 45% without intentionally missing shots.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Given that Tyrus Thomas is a second rate bench player, it's actually a pretty terrible indictment.

Earl Clark has a TS% under 42%.

Before looking it up, I'd have thought you couldn't even HAVE a TS% under 45% without intentionally missing shots.

Yep, def. D League.