Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

What the heck is going on here?!

VC + Gorty = Arenas?!

Shard = Arenas?!

Moose = Turkey?!

Speaking of turkey... Turk back to O-Town?! Shard to join Turkey in Phoenix?

What the bleeping F... I had a decent sleep... but this is making me shiver.

That said...

Exciting times.

Who's next?

Anderson for LeBron?

Gortat for Pau?

Q for Melo?

Duhon for CP3?

SVG for Nellieball?

Ok I'm going back to bed. Somebody wake me up if something REAL happens.

:bobafett:

Who's next?

Anderson for LeBron?

Gortat for Pau?

Q for Melo?

Duhon for CP3?

SVG for Nellieball?

Ok I'm going back to bed. Somebody wake me up if something REAL happens.

:bobafett:

Pure silliness...we all know it would be Orton for Lebron, not Anderson...geez

Some background info:

Arenas was born in Tampa, Florida and raised by his single father in Florida and California after his mother, a drug addict, left him as a child.[34] His paternal grandfather is originally from Cuba.[35] His cousin is Javier Arenas, a professional football player who plays cornerback for the Kansas City Chiefs. Another cousin, Armando Murillo, is also a cornerback at the University of Nebraska. On January 5, 2007, Arenas threw a million dollar 25th birthday party for himself which was dubbed "Arenas Express". The party, which was hosted by hip hop mogul P Diddy, was attended by many celebrities and drew national media attention.[36] Arenas is a friend of rapper The Game and was listed in the booklet for The Game's second album Doctor's Advocate. He collects a synthetic basketball from each team played, as well as players' jerseys, of which he has more than 200, most of which are autographed.[37] Arenas is an avid Halo player—his Gamertag is Agent Arenas—and officially sponsored Final Boss, a professional Halo 3 team.[38][39][40][41] In 2007, Arenas was chosen as the front cover model for video game NBA Live 08 sporting his "good luck" Wizards alternative jersey. "This is a dream come true," he said. "I'm a huge gamer and have been playing NBA LIVE since 1995. I never imagined that I would see my face on the cover of an EA Sports videogame."[39]

It was revealed in the book "How Athletes Roll: 40 Celebrity Athletes & Their Cars" that Arenas has an unusual affinity for first-generation Chrysler Sebrings, including using a 1997 Sebring convertible as his typical daily transportation. The interest stems from an incident in 1995 when a young Arenas happened by a local Chrysler dealership. "It was when the Sebring was first introduced, first generation" Arenas explains, "there was something about those cars, the style, the elegance... I vowed that day that if I ever made it big I would own one. And that dream came true."[42]

Arenas donated $100 for every point he scored in each home game during the 2006–07 season to local D.C. area schools, while Wizards team owner Abe Pollin matched that contribution for each away game. He also mentors a D.C. boy who lost his family in a fire at age 10. Arenas takes him shopping, bowling, got him a job as a ball boy for the Wizards, and acts as a brotherly figure towards him.[35]

Arenas has had his own shoe, the Adidas Gil Zero, as well as his own line of Adidas TS Lightswitch shoes. Arenas wears size 14 1⁄2 shoes.[43] Following the gun incident last season, Arenas switched sneaker brands during the 2010-11 season, starting with Under Armour and then Nike.