Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

I need some help guys

Kberto Posted Today, 03:32 PM

Jareth Cutestory, said:

Too many questions pal.

How old are both of you?

How mature is she?

How serious was the relationship realistically?

What future plans did you both discuss before the move?

Did she live there already and you moved there to be with her?

Had you met before that?

Does she have alot of guy friends?

***Does she shower when she gets home from work?***

Does she get defensive easily?

Are you intimate frequently?

Really?

I think, even if he meant that as a joke that could tell something. If she came home late and immediately takes a shower, that could tell something about her conscious. I'm not trying to plant doubt, its just something to think about.

From what I read from our initial poster, just sounds like she doesnt want to get attached if you are leaving, but if you all have been together for a while that would seem weird.

Good luck with this situation. Hope things work out. But I would tread lightly before asking anything.

Too many questions pal.

How old are both of you?

How mature is she?

How serious was the relationship realistically?

What future plans did you both discuss before the move?

Did she live there already and you moved there to be with her?

Had you met before that?

Does she have alot of guy friends?

Does she shower when she gets home from work?

Does she get defensive easily?

Are you intimate frequently?

23 and 24

Very mature emotionally, but not so mature wen it comes to responsibility

Very serious

Heading to Japan to teach English together for the next two years

Yes

Yes

No

Not answerin that

No, mainly just very apathetic.

No.

I also have to say this, she is in the middle of her finals for her last semester at college so she is also stressed to all holy hell. Me being forced to head back to Florida is coming at the absolute wrong time for her. But her reactions to emotional situations like this are normally much more... well emotional.

23 and 24

Very mature emotionally, but not so mature wen it comes to responsibility

Very serious

Heading to Japan to teach English together for the next two years

Yes

Yes

No

Not answerin that

No, mainly just very apathetic.

No.

I also have to say this, she is in the middle of her finals for her last semester at college so she is also stressed to all holy hell. Me being forced to head back to Florida is coming at the absolute wrong time for her. But her reactions to emotional situations like this are normally much more... well emotional.

more intimacy. be romantic.

It's hard for me to gauge without knowing you two personally, and trust me, I have a knack for knowing successful and unsuccessful relationships.

It really all depends on where both of you are in your lives right now. In my 25 years of living, I've learned that most people are afraid to actually express how they really feel. While you two may tell eachother you love one another, she may in fact be feeling differently. I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but it's hard to tell since I don't know what sort of character she is.

Without diving into my personal life too much, I have a buddy whos marriage is on the rocks right now. From the outside looking in, and even to him, you wouldn't think they had a problem in the world. Then he finds out she is seeing her ex from high school. When he confronts her about it, she is the same way as you described. Apathetic.

By all means, I'm not saying she is cheating on you. I'm not saying she doesn't care for you. And the reason I asked how mature she is is because alot of people in general don't know the true meaning of a relationship. It's easy for them to just go from one person to another and hurt the ones they leave in the dust. It's easy for them.

My best advice is to sit her down one on one and just lay some things on the table. Tell her exactly how you feel, and don't accept a nonchalant answer. Don't be harsh about it, but tell her that her being cold about this subject isn't working for you. Don't give her an ultimatum, but more or less express you need to know where she wants this relationship to go.