Sign in to follow this  
magicLA

Duhon at SG

All what i'm saying is NO. We have Carter (when he's alright), we have Redick and we have 3trus capable of playing at SG. With that being said, why should we keep those players on the bench and play Duhon?

awesome reply - you are so awesome - I think I'll just stop thinking because your awesomeness just blurs all the light in the room and I can't function in the blur

Cool story, bro.

• Downvote 1

stop mimicking other posters phrases and responses....invent your own thoughts...try it - it doesn't hurt and is free

Always falling back on insults to make yourself look bigger.

I never ever want to see Duhon play SG ever again. See Redick play PG I would not mind, especially if Carter is on the court at the same time and can be responsible for ball handling duties.

Always falling back on insults to make yourself look bigger.

I guess you didn't make a smart ass reply out of the blue (twice) - and you expect for me not to respond and now you cry "wah! mommy he called me a name waaahhhh!"

I never ever want to see Duhon play SG ever again. See Redick play PG I would not mind, especially if Carter is on the court at the same time and can be responsible for ball handling duties.

You lost all credibility saying Redick could play PG...JJ is awesome but seeing him handle a full court press by the likes of Rondo or any middle of the road PG for that matter would just be embarrassing.