Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Miami Heat at Orlando Magic

People forgot to mention: Gortat raining clutch FTs like it was 1st round in the playoffs all over again!!!

• Upvote 1

Awesome game! All the guys stepped up for a BIG game and showed the naysayers that we CAN beat the Heat! Go MAGIC!!! And I agree, JJ can start against the Heat and the line-up

Meer/Duhon/JWill

JJ/VC/MP

Shard/QRich/MP

Bass/Shard/Anderson/Gortat

Dwight/Gortat/Bass

works!

this game was awesome, it had me of my couch in every play!

I love Bass getting more minutes than Ryno, he deserves it.... its Rynos turn to rott on that bench haha

He and VC can't get on that same bus right back out of town.

Did Nelson tell the Heat bench to shut the f*ck up and then get into the face of Eddie house? Love this guy, I don't care if he got ejected. I want to see that kind of attitude from the players every game, especially in the big games. Too bad you get thrown out these days for that kind of stuff though. Thanks Stern, maybe next year you can hire some robots to play basketball since it's what you want.

• Upvote 3

ESPN:

The Magic delivered their prototypical B.V. (Before Vince) game. Jameer Nelson ignited the offense with dribble penetration and pick-and-rolls with his big men, while the Magic's gunslingers fanned out along the perimeter poised for kick-outs. Orlando didn't have their best shooting night of the season, but their faithful discipline to their system carried them.

So much for giving us credit for the win...amirite?

• Downvote 1

Hey Dwight didnt recieve a foul call in the entire game

i didn't even notices that lol , good observation, no worries though, since we play as a team the other players picked up the slacks for Dwight ^^ good win !