Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Phoenix @ Orlando 11/18 TNT 8PM

We need to win this game. They are on a b2b and Nash may not even play...

They also just got destroyed by the Heat and if we lose we will drift further into laughing stock territory.

Agreed. The Heat are scary now. They destroyed the Suns at ease, not a good sign. They were talking about SVG tongiht on ESPN. Heat started out 10-6 in 2006. Riley fired SVG and took over coaching. They went on a 14 game winning streak and went on to win the finals.

I hope we don't go trading threes with them, cause at this point our team's mental consistency is too low.

Let's attack the paint and let Dwight take 100 (or 1000..) field goals. Just establish, DOMINATE, something over them.

PHX is a good team but I refuse to make it a contest against any franchise that can be swept by the (&^$&%$) Lakers.

We're an elite team and we should act like one ALL YEAR LONG.

(and that ain't a hard thing to do...)

Someone will have a career night against us...... Because someone always does, but we winz!!

That´s right.. someone ALWAYS does !

Suns lost horribly last night, a lot of their guys had off nights, the whole team was off offensively so I say they come out gunning tonight. Suns are going to throw heavy coverage at Dwight so unless our sub par shooting doesn't pick up...we lose. I know, prophetic isn't it?

it won't be quality depth on Howard, it will be quantity. Earl Barron is their most viable option at the position, but they will no doubt throw Frye, Warrick and Siler at him and the team defense will constantly be shifting to him, which will see flash screens by Hedo/Richardson/Clark all night long. I believe last night the Suns team defense was force to continue shifting numerous times leaving Hedo at the 5 and Nash guarding LeBron. Also Warrick is the kind of guy that usually gets in Dwight's way when rebounding and makes things difficult for him at times, much like an Amir Johnson.

Let's hope they stick Frye out behind the arc to shoot a lot of three point shots in an attempt to draw Dwight out of the paint. Lots and lots of threes, and I hope he makes a lot of them as well.